Part 7

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

excuse any errors (i really like this chapter hehe)

"Nigga you ass." Keyshawn said to Darius making a shot in the basketball net.

" Niggas make one shot think they Lebron James or some shit." Darius said.

"Nah nigga you ain't made not one shot since we got here." Keyshawn said. Me and Dejah was sitting on the bleachers watching the boys play basketball.

"So whats up with you and Key?" Dejah asked.

"You in my business, don't do dat." I said laughing. I guess she took that shit to heart because she just mugged me and started going off. I was just joking, and i thought she would know that?

"Oh cause i thought a bitch who almost got raped said sum." Dejah said laughing.

"Bitch why you laughing? Yo dirty ass cousin tried to rape me and you laughing bout that shit?" I said.

"I mean it's kinda funny." Dejah said covering her mouth.

"How the fuck is me almost getting raped funny, why did you even bring they up, and how do you know?" I asked looking at her with a mug on my face cause i didn't tell her yet.

"Girl chill out, and my cousin told me, didnt  yo boyfriend come and save you?" "you weak fr" she said laughing. It took everything in my to not punch he in her shit.

"Bitch you foul as fuck, you supposed to be my fuckin friend and you acting like that. i met Key not to long ago and he treats me better than you ever did. Shut the fuck up talkin to me." I said raising my voice.

"Girl i didn't like you anyways,depressed ass, you'll never find somebody else that had you like i did." Dejah said getting up walking to her car. Bitch wtf- anyways.

I just sat there because i really lost someone who i thought was down for me. Someone i thought actually cared for me. That shit hurt fr. I looked up and seen the boys walking to sit down on the bleachers.

"I'm sleeping naked just in case annabelle wanna suck some dick." Aj said while everybody laughed.

"Now bestfriend." I said chuckling.

"Who annabelle?" Ken asked.

"The scary demon doll shit, that bitch left a museum."

"What the fuck you mean she left a museum?" Darius asked with a scared look on his face. While everybody else was cracking jokes and laughing, i turned and seen Keyshawn looking at me.

"You good ma?" Keyshawn asked.

"I'll be ok." i said sliding closer to him

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well me and Dejah aren't friends anymore, that shit hurt i really thought she was my ride or die." I said.

"Bout time you noticed.I seen she was a bad friend when she left you when we first met. You too good fa her anyways." Keyshawn said while grabbing his water.