Part 8

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia
excuse any errors

I pulled into the gas station and seen Jay from the basketball court

I pulled into the gas station and seen Jay from the basketball court. I'm finna show my ass, Key talking about i can't have no boyfriend but he had a whole girl in the house. Yea let me go get a lil boo.

"Hi Jay." I said shyly walking up to the gas station door.

"Wassup shawty, Where yo lil boyfriend at?" Jay asked.

"He is not my boyfriend." I said laughing. "He's just very ..... protective over me."

"Oh i feel him, so i can still get yo number?" He asked.

"Yea." I got his phone and typed my number in saving it as "Ciara 💙" . He gave me my phone back and his name was saved as "Daddy Jay 😈🖤". I just started laughing and he laughed with me.

"Ight i'll text you later." He said to me.

"Ok, bye." I said, then walked into the store. I got cheeto puffs, sour gummy's, and a pink lemonade brisk and walked up to pay for my things. I decided to go bedroom shopping because i'm not sleeping on that fuckin bed nomore.

While i was at a stop light, I got a text from Keyshawn.

I just left him on read because i didn't feel like texting

I just left him on read because i didn't feel like texting. I was at the furniture store and i got a bed just to start. (She got money from when her father died)

I went back to Keys house at around 4:00. I walked in and he was on the couch watching tv.

"Where the fuck you was, and why you left me on read?" Key said

"Why the fuck it matter?" I said.

"You gone watch how you talk to me." He said staring at me. I didn't say nothing i just sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. I'm bout to find me a house gosh. I went to instagram and seen Dejah posted something on her story.