Part 18

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

We rushed inside the hospital and made it to the front desk, Key and Ken carried Aj in

We rushed inside the hospital and made it to the front desk, Key and Ken carried Aj in. "Our friend got shot." I said out of breathe to the lady up front. Doctors and nurses came out with a stretcher and they put Aj on it. They made their way in the back.

Key, Ken and I went to the waiting room and waited for the nurses to come back. Ken was sitting down with his head in his hands. Key was on the phone with Darius, telling him what happened. I just sat quietly, none of this was new to me, i had no tears left to cry. If i would've asked to leave when i felt those bad vibes at the club none of this would've happened. It's always my fault.

"You good bae?" Key asked me pulling me into a hug. I nodded my head knowing i was lying. I didn't want him to stress about me and Aj. I felt that sickness again, I got up from Key and ran outside to throw up. Key followed me outside rubbing my back.

"Ciara...you pregnant?" Key asked with a confused look on his face.

"No i'm not pregnant, i told you it's just something i ate." I said.

"Oh ight, well take my car and go to my house, i'll call you if anything happens." Key said handing me his car keys. I took the keys and gave him a hug before I left. I went to get something to eat from Popeyes before going to Keys house cause ya girl was hungry.

I took a shower and put on some clothes i left over at his house. I wanted to go to sleep but my body wouldn't let me. Memories of my dad and what happened with Aj kept me awake. I prayed everything was gone be ok. I wasn't mentally ready for another death in my life, i don't think anyone is. To keep myself distracted I started cleaning.(cleaning is so therapeutic ☺️)

About 2 hours later, Key came back home. "What they say?" I said looking up to him.

"He in a coma, they don't know when he'll be out of it." He said looking at me. I could tell he's been crying, he had low eyes and his voice was deeper than usual.

"It's my fault." I said looking down with tears filling my eyes.

"Don't say that shit, why would it be your fault?" Key asked.

"I should've just asked to leave, i felt bad vibes there and I ain't say nothing." I said with a tear falling down my face.

"This not yo fault so stop blaming yourself. It ain't nobody fault but them fuck ass opps, and we already got them handled. Everything gone be ok." (period bae ☺️) Key said grabbing me and pulling me into a long hug. I didn't want to let go. I'm so happy i found happiness with him, i never would've thought. I wanted to say i love him, but it felt too soon. I just nodded my head a laid on his chest.

"You stomach still hurt?" Key asked.

"No, not right now." I said dryly.

"Mmh." He said.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Nun." He said with a little chuckle. "I'm bout to take a shower real quick." He said getting up.

"Ok, hurry up." I said, I was ready to go to sleep, and i couldn't do that without Key beside me.

When Key got out the shower he laid down and pulled me on top of him. We slowly drifted off too sleep.

____________________________________

LMAOOOOOO 💀💀💀~ but i didn't like the chapter at all

LMAOOOOOO 💀💀💀
~ but i didn't like the chapter at all.
~ don't be afraid to comment y'all 😭
~ oh yea, y'all think Ciara pregnant ? 😹
~ ok bye ❤️