Part 38

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 21 || Georgia

3 month later

"Ciara, yo booty getting big." I said while rubbing her butt.

"Yep, my side nigga been putting in that work."

"Oh ok." I said walking to sit down on my bed.

"Bae I was just playing." She said sitting beside me.

"Nah, go tell that too yo side nigga." I said pulling out my phone.

"Boy you know I was playing, gimme a kiss." She said pulling my face making us kiss.

"But listen, I have something too tell you." She said with a goofy smile. "So um, I'm pregnant."

"You playing?"

"I'm deadass."

"Ouu lets gooo!! I knew something was up, you was wearing them hot ass sweaters in this Georgia weather." I said smiling and pulling her into a hug.

"But it's not yours." She said making me push her off of me causing her to fall.

"Who the fuck baby that is?"

"Damn nigga I was just kidding, you ain't have to push me." She said laughing.

"Oh alright my bad." I said helping her up. "You know the gender, you wanna have a gender reveal?" I asked.

Words couldn't explain how happy I was, i've been wanting a kid for so long and now I finally got one.

"Well, I was thinking no because I won't have anyone to invite, but you have ppl. So do you wanna do it?" She asked.

"Nah, I wanna know now."

"Ok, I got the envelope right here." She said getting the envelope from the dresser. She sat back down and started opening it.

"It a..... alien."

"Girl you play too much, what is it?" I said taking the paper away from her.

"Oh shit it's a boy." I said standing up.

"Mam I wanted a girl."

"Im really finna have a son." I said looking down at her.

"He gone be a mamas boy, I can't wait."

"Girl he ain't gone like yo ugly ass, but gimme a kiss." I said with my arms out.

"How you gone call me ugly then- whatever." She said then standing up to give me a kiss.

"Alright i need to do one more bad thing before i become a dad, i need to make sure you safe." I said. "I'll be back."

"Don't go to jail this time, be safe I love you."

"Mmcht girl, I love you too." I said giving her a hug before I left out the room and made my way to my
car.

I sat in my car and pulled out my gun from the glove department. I made sure it was loaded before I drove off. I put on "Play Wit Us" by Nba Youngboy and made my way.
____________
I pulled up to the house and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Darius asked.

"It's Key."

"What the fuck you want?"

"I can't say hey to my homeboy?" I asked.

"Nah man what you want." He said opening the
door.I looked him in the eye and smacked him with my gun.

"I just need to kill you before you kill me, or Ciara." I said hitting him with the gun again. He got up and started running upstairs, and I'm guessing he was trying to get his gun.

As he was running up the stairs I shot him in his leg making his fall. I walked up, and shot him in the head with no remorse.

I walked upstairs and made sure no one else was in the house. I went to his room and seen a girl hiding under the covers.How dumb can she be?

"Dang, my bad girl." I said before killing her as well. I walked back downstairs and checked everywhere before leaving.

I went inside my car and called Aj.

"Aj, get somebody to come to Darius house and clean that shit up."

"Keyshawn Latrell Home did you kill that man?" He asked.

"Yep." I said with a chuckle. "I needed to make sure Ciara, and my seed ok. So i had to get rid of him, now we ain't got nothing to worry about."

"Oh ok, I feel you, i'm bout to get somebody." Aj said. "Oh yea, and i'm bout to ask Amiya to be my girlfriend."

"Ok ok, I'm proud of you, you ain't a hoe nomore." I said.

"Yea, those days are over with." He said sounding sad. "But when you gone tell Ciara about you know what?"

"Ion know i'm lowkey scared I should've told her this shit sooner." I said.

"Duhh, but i'll talk to you later, i'm bout to call these people." Aj said.

"Ight bye." I said before hanging up. I pulled off from his house and made my way back to my house.

I'm scared to tell Ciara what's going on, how would I even tell her? I just hope this doesn't ruin anything.

•_______________________
~ HEY 🌚
~100 votes for the next chapter
~um so yea 1 more chapter left 😀
~ go read my new book "wasted feelings" it's good i promise 🗿
~ ok bye guys 😔