Part 15

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

Yesterday was the most fun i've had in a long time

Yesterday was the most fun i've had in a long time. I really lost my virginity to Key, and i'm not complaining. I woke up under Key who was still sleep. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene and came back to lay down.

Keys phone kept going off but i tried to ignore it. I eventually looked over at his phone and a girl name "Jordan " was blowing it up. She sent messages like "Can't wait till you come back." "I miss you."

The look of confusion came onto my face. I let out a lil laugh because this shirt can't be real. I really let this nigga play me. Did he just want to take my innocence? I could feel tears of anger fill my eyes.

I got up from the bed and began packing my clothes up. I'm bout to go home cause what the fuck he think this is. "Ciara." I heard Keyshawn say. I didn't respond, i was too busy holding back tears. I heard footsteps come from behind me. "What you packing for." He asked.

"Who Jordan?" I asked looking at him with anger.

"I asked you a question first." He said.

"You ain't shit, i let you fuckin take my virginity and you got a whole other bitch." I said standing up getting in his face. I just wanted to fight him cause why would he do that to me.

"Let me explain." Key said scratching his head.

"No nigga, we been here for 2 fucking days, i didn't even get to enjoy myself casue you got a whole other girl texting yo phone." "Don't talk to me no more dead ass." I said while grabbing my bags and making my way down to the lobby. I bought an early plane ticket and was headed  back home.

At the airport Key was blowing up my phone, but i ignored it. I wasn't sad, i was mad. I was mad at myself for being so dumb. I never would've thought he would do that too me.

When i got home i went straight to my room. I instantly cried because i'm such a dumb ass. (y'all know that kayla nicole video? 😭😭) I thought things were going great. I should've known nothing good ever happens to me. I'm back to square one, all my anxiety and depression came back.

I took a 5 hour nap and woke up with 25 missed calls and 9 texts from Keyshawn. I rolled my eyes looking at the messages. He really got life messed up if he think he could just call me and everything gone be ok.

While i was watching tv Aj texted me.

I'm tired of talking about the situation

I'm tired of talking about the situation. I just want to be left alone.

____________________________________
~ short chapter, i just wanted to get this our the way 🌝
~ how y'all feel about Key right now?
~ y'all think Ciara was doing too much?
~ yea this was kinda trash, i promise imma stop being lazy and write sum good 😫💀
~ ight bye ✋🏽