Part 26

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"I ain't go the time for no rainy days cause who gone listen when i talk about my day to day

"I ain't go the time for no rainy days cause who gone listen when i talk about my day to day." I sung while doing my hair. I wasn't going out, I just wanted to get cute and take pictures.

I got up to go change my shirt, I went in my drawer and pulled out on of Keys shirts. I put it on and it still smelled like him.I hate his ugly fine ass. Anyways, while I was walking back to sit down my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Ciara, this Dejah what you doing?" She asked me.

"Um my hair." I said sounding uninterested.

"Didn't you get a house? Can i come over?" She asked.

"Yea, you can come chill but you ain't staying for that long." I said.

"Ok, send me the location and i'll be on my way." She said, I went to messages and sent her my location and sat in my living room.

While I was sitting down waiting for Dejah to come I got a message from an unknown number.

He can go suck a dick for all i care, he just needs to leave me alone. I'm honestly tying to forget about him but i know that's going to be hard.

While going through netflix and finding a movie to watch, someone knocked on the door.I went to the door and seen it was Dejah.

"Hey ciara." She said coming in for a hug. I quickly
backed away and looked at her funny. I don't know why she keep trying to hug me ion like her like that.

"Hey." I said closing the door and then sitting on the couch.

"Girl i like yo place." She said sitting beside me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Where Key at? I thought y'all lived together." She said.

"Me and him not together no more, and we just used to be with each other a lot." I said keeping it short and simple.

"Aww dang, well i was gone tell you that I found somebody who you would look cute with." she said making me scrunch my face up.

"Ok so you didn't know me and Key broke up and you was still gone try to hook me up with somebody?" I asked with confusion on my face. Look at her fucking up already.

"No no I didn't mean to um say it like that." She said making me nod my head. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes until i felt my stomach turn again. I got up and ran to the closet trashcan I could find. I started throwing up and Dejah was behind me holding my hair.

"Girl you ok?" She asked.

"Yea i'm good." I told her while walking to wash myself up.

"You pregnant?" She asked.

"Probably." I said, i didn't want to admit it but i haven't been eating alot, so i was probably pregnant 😔.

"I'm gonna go to CVS to get a pregnancy test, i'll be back." She said walking out the door. I was scared, what if I was actually pregnant? Me and Key aren't even together, how would i even tell him? At this point, I was thinking too much. I decided to sit back and scroll through instagram until Dejah came back.

Dejah came back 10 minutes later with the test and I went to my bathroom to take it. I didn't want to take it because if that shit say "positive" I throwing myself down them stairs.

I peed and waited a few minutes until letters came on it. I looked down at the test and my mouth flew open. So um I'm pregnant. Well shit.

"What it say?" Dejah asked from behind the door.I didn't want to tell her I was pregnant, I don't even trust her. I quickly threw the test in the trashcan and walked out the bathroom.

"I'm not pregnant thank God, it was probably something i ate." I said as we walked back downstairs.

"Dang I thought I was gone be a aunt." She said making me snap my neck in her direction.

"Even if I was pregnant you wouldn't be the aunt." I said cause what the hell she thought this was.

"Oh ok my bad." She said. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes until we heard a knock on the door.I got up and looked out the window and seen it was Keyshawn.

"Oh my gosh." I said.

"What happened?" Dejah asked.

"Key just pulled up on me." I said in shock. bold ass nigga.

"I'm bout to go out there and talk to him." Dejah said making me look at her while she walked out the door. What she think she gone do?

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 21 || Georgia

I was sitting on my bed thinking of ways to talk to Ciara. I haven't talked to her which seems like forever. I pulled out my phone and made a fake number to text her from.

I texted her and she texted me back. Then she blocked me. Damn.

"Man she playing." I said before grabbing my keys and walking outside.I went in my car and rode to her apartment. It took me a quick 10 minutes to get there, I got out my car and went to her front door. I was hesitant at first but eventually I knocked on the door. I was waiting for a few seconds until i seen Dejah open the door.

"Why the fuck got over here? What you did to her this time?" I said to her with a mug on my face.

"Nah why you over here? Didn't y'all break up?" She asked.

"Shutup talking to me." I said. "Bring Ciara out here." I said.

"She don't want to talk to you, bye." She said closing the door on my face. Why is she in there with Dejah? They probably got niggas up in there. Nah i gotta stop assuming stuff. Imma get her to talk to me, one way or another.

~ OMG i can't wait to write the next few chapters hehehe 😅
~ how y'all school/classes going? I like mine so far 🙄
~ion really fw this chapter like that... anyways bye 💞
~ oh can y'all vote please ☹️ and don't be afraid to comment, i wanna laughhhhh