Part 34

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

I made my way to Darius house to get my ring

I made my way to Darius house to get my ring. I made sure I had my taser before I left just in case this nigga wanna try some shit.

I pulled up to Darius driveway and looked back at Miracle. "Stay right here ok?"

"Ok, thank you for the ice cream." She said making me crack a smile.

"Aw you're welcome, i'll be right back." I said then getting out the car and walking up to the front door.
I knocked on the door but I didn't get an answer. I knocked repeatedly until someone opened the door.

"What the fuck-." He said before i cut him off.

"Give me my ring and we won't have no problems." I said staring at him.

"Ion got that shit, get the fuck from my house."

"Darius you got 10 seconds to go get my ring."

"Or what, you gone get to boyfriend on me? He probably cheating on you." He said making me laugh.

"Ok yeah, now you just talking out yo ass." I said laughing. "But give me my stuff." He just stared at me.

I reached in my back pocket and pulled out my taser and turned it on. "Ok now give me my stuff." I said walking closer to him.

"Man ok." He said backing up and going down his hallway. I looked in his house and saw a girl sitting on the couch.

"Amiya, that's you?" I said making her turn around. I saw she had a big bruise on her eye and she looked like she has been crying.

"Omg come here." I said making her get up and walk towards me. I opened my arms for a hug and she instantly started crying while hugging me back. "Tell me what's happenin-." I said getting cut off by Darius.

"Amiya get yo ass back in this house." He said angrily.

"You is not her fucking daddy, she don't have to listen to you." I said. "And it looks like you been hitting on her, you finna go to jail motherfuckerrr."

"Amiya what I said?" He said.

"She don't give a fuck about what you said, you is a bitch made ass nigga." I said tasing him in his stomach. He dropped my ring and I picked it up as he was on the ground.

"Amiya go get in my car." I said making her run into the passenger seat. I started looked down at him and tased him one for time before I ran into my car. I looked back to check on Miracle who was now sleep.