Part 28

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Keyshawn." I yelled while on top of him. I was hungry and he was still sleep.

"Move." He said in his sleepy voice, them sleepy voices so sexyyy.

"No, you said you was gone get me some food."I said. "Now wake yo big nasty ass up."I said shaking him.
(i hope y'all know what i'm referencing 😭😭)

"Man come on crybaby." Key said getting up and stretching. Key and I walked outside and went into his car to drive to Chick Fil A.

While we were in the drive through, Aj called me. "Bestfriend." Aj said.

"Yes Aj?" I said.

"I had a dream about fish, you must be pregnant." Aj said.

"No i'm not pregnant, It must be one of them many girls you be hunching." I said making Keyshawn look at me.

"Nah i know how to control my nut, Key don't." Aj said making my mouth go in an "o" position.

"Don't talk about my bae, Keyshawn Aj said you can't control yo nut." I said looking at Keyshawn and we both bust out laughing.

"You a instigator, but I gotta go i'll talk to you later." Aj said.

"Alright bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"What y'all was talking bout?" Key said.

"He talking bout he think i'm pregnant cause he had a dream about fish." I said grabbing my food from him.

"You probably is pregnant." Key said making me
mug him.

"Why you say that?" I said looking at the road.

"Cause I didn't pull out last time." He said making my mouth drop open.

"So you knew what you was doing?" I asked.

"Yea, I told you I was gone get you pregnant." Key said making me hit his arm.

"Why would you do that omg?" I said while mugging him and he started laughing.

"Wait so you pregnant for real?" Key asked with a smile.

"Yes Keyshawn." I said with an attitude. This nigga really trapped me, i didn't even want to look at him because youn do no shit like that.

We silently rode back to Keyshawn's house for 10 minutes.

"I love you." Keyshawn said unlocking the door and walking in. I didn't respond, chile i was fed up.

"You really mad cause you finna have our child?" Keyshawn said.

"Yes i am, I ain't want no baby." I said walking upstairs.

"Too bad, gimme a kiss." Key said with his lips poked out. I pushed his head away from me and turned the other way. He smacked his teeth and grabbed me by my neck and pulled me into a kiss. After, We laid down and went to sleep.

The next day

Today was my fathers death anniversary. I dreaded this day, and I wish I could skip it.

"You ok?" Keyshawn asked me. I was sitting at the edge of the bed, and memories of my dad came back to me.

"Yea i'm ok, i'm bout to get ready to leave in a few." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Ok, you want me to come with you?" He asked.

"Nah, i wanna go by myself." I said.

"Alright, be safe tho." He said.

It took me 10 minutes to get ready. I put on some jogging pants and a graphic tee. I went outside and got in my car just to stare at the wheel. I took me 5 minutes to pull off and go to his grave.

I walked up to his grave and seen a boy at a grave right by my dads. I ignored his presence and bent down to my fathers grave.

"It's been 2 years without you, i miss you so much." I said with a tear slipping down my face. I could feel the boy looking over me and that made me very uncomfortable.

"May I help you?" I said looking up to him.

"Oh nah, I was just looking at the name." He said making me nod my head and turn back around.

"But you cute." He said.

"Thanks." I said, damn can he leave me alone i'm obviously doing something. Niggas is so rude 🙄

"I can get yo number?" He said.

"Nah I got a boyfriend." I said.

"Really? Dang." He said.

"Yea he crazy, he kill people." I said.

"Oh nah i'm straight." He said. "Well, bye." He said walking away. About time, i was obviously not interested he should've been left.

I spent a few more minutes at my fathers grave until I sat flowers down. I walked away from the gravesite and drove back to Keys house.

___________________________________
~ i'm mad, somebody finna die❤️
~ y'all should follow me so y'all can get updates 😳
~ imma say SORRY in advance for this next chapter 🙇🏽‍♀️
~ make sure y'all vote!
~ ok byeeee 💔
~ sorry this chapter was short btw