Part 21

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"I like you don't give a fuck bout yo boyfriend

"I like you don't give a fuck bout yo boyfriend." I sang while scrolling through tiktoks. "Ouu imma do the WAP dance." I thought to my self.

I set my phone up and started the dance. When the twerking part came on Key walked in and saw me shaking my ass. He kicked my butt making me fall.

"Nigga what you did that for? I was killing that shit." I said.

"Why you twerking on social media for these niggas?" He asked me.

"Boy it was just a dance, i wasn't gone post it." I said walking up to him. I  jumped on him and gave him a kiss.

"Lemme take you out tonight." Key said after kissing me back.

"Ok, where we going?" I asked.

" Don't worry bout that." He said.

"Boy you could be trying to sell me, tell me where we going." I said mugging him.

"Don't nobody want yo ugly ahh, who i'm gone sell you too?" Key said making my mouth drop open.

"Boy anyways, how do i need to dress?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, we gone leaving at 7:00." He said. It was 3:00 so i had a good amount of time to chill before we leave. I finished making my tiktoks because who is he to tell me i can't do the WAP dance?

"Come here." I said to Key.

"If you gone make me do a tic tac i'm not coming over there." Key said.

"First of all its Tiktok, but come here,  please." I said with a frown.

"Crybaby ass." He said getting up and making a Tiktok with me.
(that's not the same boy btw)

After a couple more tiktoks, we took a nap until it was time to go where ever he was taking me

I woke up around 5:30 and Key was gone. He most likely went to his house to get ready. I took a shower and did my usual daily hygiene. I picked out a light pink dress with pink heels. I took a few pictures before calling Key.

"Hey where you at?" I asked.

"I'm close, be ready." He said.

"Alright, see you later." I said hanging to the phone.I waited about 5 minutes until Key was outside.

I walked outside and Key was waiting on the passenger side. When i walked up to him i gave him a hug and a kiss and he opened the door for me. I looked at him confused cause he never this damn nice.

"Why you being so nice?" I said with a confused look.

"I can't be nice to my girl?" Key said. I looked at him with a "😗" face (i hope y'all know what i mean) and stayed quiet. We were riding silently for about 15 minutes.

"Can you tell me where we going now?" I asked but I didn't get an answer. I pulled out my phone and scrolled on instagram until we reached our location.

We made it to a restaurant, the place was beautiful it had lights leading the way to the entrance, the roof was open, and rose petals on the ground. I looked at Key who was finding a parking spot, he is so sweet.

He opened the door for me and helped me out the car. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside the restaurant. While waiting to be seated Key and I were sitting down. I stared at him while sitting on his lap.

"What?" Key asked.

"So you a hood romantic nigga." I said making him chuckle.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you since you deserve it." Key said making me pout my face and give him a hug. He took out his phone and took a picture.

Liked by @dopeboyaj @prettyboyken @trill

Liked by @dopeboyaj @prettyboyken @trill.jordan and 2,189 others
D1.Key -  My baby 💍❤️
@dopeboy - glad to see you happy dawg 🤞🏽
@trill.jordan - got you a lil girlfriend now? 🤣
     ↪️ @ciaradagreat- yep, he love it here 😩❤️

We finally got seated, we got seated away from everyone else. When I walked in our area, rose petals were covered all over the floor. The lights were dimmed and our chairs were facing the beautiful view of a beach. My eyes got a little watery because everything looked so nice and I was happy I found someone like him.

We got our food and talked about random things.

"Ciara, real shit you changed a nigga." Key said.
"I ain't never felt this type of way especially over no girl." "i used to be a hoe, i used to have a lot of bitches suc-"

"Ok i get it Keyshawn." I said chuckling. "I never really had a boyfriend before you, so i guess you my first and my last."

"Better be." He said. "But look." He pulled out a box and opened it. "Whenever we look at these rings, they'll remind us we will always be there for each other. These rings hold a promise, and i plan to marry you."

My mouth dropped and my eyes got watery again. This nigga really got me a promise ring. I started crying while grabbing the ring. I put it on and have him a hug.

"I love you Ciara." Key said making me cry even harder.

"I love you too Keyshawn."

____________________________________
~ i like this chapter 😩
~ must be fucking nice ☹️
~ make sure y'all vote and comment, bye 💞