Part 20

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

"Man this ain't fair." Aj said to me. We were at the basketball court and all the boys were playing basketball except Aj. Me and Aj we're sitting on the bleachers.

"Get used to it, and you got me to talk too." I said smiling.

"Ion wanna talk to yo bean head ass." Aj said with a frown.

"Well fuck you too then." I said mugging him. "Oh did i tell you i had a pregnancy scare? Key thought I was pregnant but I was just sick."

"Ew y'all be fucking?" Aj asked. "You thought that was Key baby too?"

"Aj shutup, and who else baby would it be? I don't be fucking everything i see like you." I said.

"Man i miss having sex." Aj said with a frown. "I hate this shit, i'm finna go home."

"Bye bestfriend." I said watching him struggle to get up.

"Man you see me bout to fall and you ain't gone help, man see I ain't got no real friends." He said.

"Boy shutup." I said helping him get up while laughing.

After i helped him up i just watched the boys play basketball. I noticed Darius girlfriend was sitting a few bleachers down. I needed new friends so i decided to talk to her.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Amiya, what's yours?" She asked.

"I'm Ciara, you're really pretty." I said, i hope that didn't come off as weird. I gotta get used to talking to new people.

"Thank you, you're pretty too." She said.

"You ok?" I asked her, she looked sad, like she's been crying.

"Yea i'm good, just my allergies." She said making me nod my head.

"Hey bae." Key said kissing me.

"Boy you sweating, get off me." I said slightly pushing him.

"If you don't wanna be my girlfriend no more just say dat." He said.

"I don't wanna be your girlfriend no more, i got a new nigga anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea and i got a new girlfriend, she came over and sucked my-." Key said before i cut him off.

"Keep playing." I said mugging him.

"Yo sensitive ass, where Aj crippled ass went?" Key asked.

"He went home, he was mad-." I said before getting cut off by Darius. I looked up and mugged him because first off i know he seen me talking, and second we don't even talk like that. What the fuck do he want?

"Ciara what you and Amiya was talking about?" Darius asked, Amiya was behind him, when i looked at her she looked away.

"Why?" I said looking at him with confusion on my face.

"Girl just tell me what y'all was talking about." Darius said slightly raising his voice.

"Nigga you need to calm down." Key said.

"Why you asking me that anyway, you must be hiding something and you don't want her to tell me." I said mugging him. He stared at me then grabbed Amiya by her arm and walked to his car.

"Weird ass." I said "Yo friend is so rude, anyways come take my pictures."

"I hope to phone break, always wanna take damn pictures." Key said snatching my phone.

Liked by @d1

Liked by @d1.key, @dopeboyaj, and 856 others
Ciaradagreat - self made 😼💞

d1.key - Bae ❤️
dopeboyaj - 🤞🏽❤️

After Keyshawn took my pictures we went to my house and watched tv.

"What you doing for your birthday?" I asked, his birthday was in 1 month.

"I don't know yet." He said taking a blunt out his pocket.

"Nigga don't smoke that in my house." I said mugging him. He ignored what i said and lit the blunt anyways. He hit it 3 times before passing it to me. I took it from him and smoked it.

After about 10 minutes I was high and horny (chile 🙄) I looked at Keyshawn who was staring at the wall with low eyes. I started rubbing on his pants, and he looked at me with a smirk.

"Come here." He said. I moved closer to him and started kissing him and leaving hickeys on his neck. I made my way down to his pants and unbuckled them. I seen how hard he was through his Ethika's and I was finna say never mind, but i ain't no punk.

I took it out stared at it. I built up enough courage and put the tip on my mouth. I sucked on that before going further. I went down further and used my hands to stroke the rest i couldn't fit. I looked up and seen him with his head back and his eyes closed. I went faster and i could hear him groan.

"Shit." He said making me speed up my pace. I kept going until i felt him nut in my mouth.

I ain't that nasty so i spit that shit out. Cardi B would be proud though, it touched that lil dingly dang that swing in the back of my throat. 😝

"Was it bad?" I asked, if he say yes we breaking up (.)

"Nah you did good" He said smacking my ass.

"Ouch." I said mugging him. We went upstairs and took a shower and i feel asleep on top of his chest.

____________________________________
~ how y'all feel bout this?
~ that was a bad way to start this 💀 but heyy, how y'all feel about Darius 😒
~ Y'all like Nbayoungboy ???
~ok bye 💞
(don't be scared to comment either.)