Part 25

don't just read, vote and comment

Keyshawn Latrell Home || 21 || Georgia

I woke up from my sleep and noticed i had a headache

I woke up from my sleep and noticed i had a headache. I felt around the bed for Ciara until i remembered what happened last night. Darius gave me some type of drug last night and I was out of it.I decided to call him and ask him.

"Wassup?" Darius said.

"Nigga what the fuck you gave me last night?" I asked.

"A couple percs I got from somebody." He said making me mug the phone.

"Nigga why you had to give me that shit?" I asked. "Now i gotta tell Ciara what happened, and that's if she even wanna talk to me."

"I feel like you better without her." Darius said.

"Nigga shut that shit up, and you gone stop talking to my girl like you crazy." I said.

"She ain't yo girl no more, and if you want this promise ring back i got it." He said before hanging up. I was mad and confused and didn't know what to do next.I needed to cut Darius off, i should've been did that, but first I need to get that ring back.

I tried to call Ciara but it went straight to voicemail. I went to instagram and snapchat and I seen she had me blocked. Damn i fucked up bad. My phone started ringing, I thought it would be Ciara, but it was just Aj.

"Nigga what you did this time." Aj said.

"Man Darius gave me some fucking percs, ian know what the fuck I was doing." I said. "You talked to her?"

"Yea i iust got off the phone with her, and why you even took that shit from him? You know he be buying stuff from them crackheads on the streets." Aj said.

"Man I was already drunk and high I wasn't thinking." I said.

"You always fucking up mmh mmh." Aj said.

"Man what imma do?" I asked.

"You on yo own for this one buddy." He said before hanging up. Damn.

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

I sat in my bed listening to "Close enough to hurt" By Rod wave. His music be hitting. I kept thinking to myself what I did wrong, was i not good enough? What made him want to do that to me? He knows how much I love him and care for him. This is my second heart break, the first one was my dad. Speaking of my dad, his death anniversary was coming up and i don't think I can handle this anymore.

I felt myself going back into my old ways, I wanted to cut to feel like myself again. When i got up to go to the bathroom, I felt my stomach drop and I ran to the toilet to throw up. Sitting down on the floor I thought about what I ate. I didn't eat anything so it couldn't be a stomach ache, I didn't think too much about it, instead I washed up and went back to bed and played my music.

Hold up...What i look like crying over that fine ass nigga? Chile anyways let me go to the store and boss up. I put on some jogging pants and a jacket and got in my car. I planned on going to walmart and the hairstore and then to get something to eat.

It took me about 10 minutes to get to Walmart and it was packed as usual. I went inside and got a buggy and went to the grocery section. While I was at the snack area I seen Dejah. I looked at her then quickly looked away.

"Omg hey Ciara, i haven't seen you in forever." Dejah said while walking up to give me a hug. I backed away and looked at her like I was crazy.

"What you want, why you even talking to me?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see what you been up too, you ok? You look like you've been crying." She said like she actually cared.

"I'm good." I said turing back around to pick up some fruit snacks.

"You remember when we used to eat those when we had sleepovers?" She asked while chuckling.

"Yea i remember, and then you called a boy over and kicked me out the house." "Good times." I said sarcastically.

"I'm really sorry for what i did Ciara, I was just wondering if we could be friends again?" She said i looked at her with a blank stare. After deep thought, I said yes.

"We not gonna be friends, we associates." I said.

"Yay, can you give me your number?" She asked and I gave it to her. "Thank you, i'll talk to you later." She said walking away. I nodded my head and finished getting my food. After shopping at Walmart I went to the hair store and then back home.

~ LMAO THAT BITCH DUMBBBB
~ y'all gone be mad at me 😭
~ like I said before school has started and i won't be updating like i used to 😔
~ thank y'all for ready and enjoying the story, it fr means alott !!!!
~ ok byeeee 💞