Part 36

Ciara Nadae Williams || 18 || Georgia

1 month later

"So what going on with you and Amiya? I asked Aj who was over my house. He's been coming by here frequently to see Amiya, he don't even be saying hey to me sometimes. Amiya was in the bathroom, so it was just me and Aj in the living room.

"Damn, you never in yo business."

"I wouldn't have to be in your business if you would tell me stuff."

"Nah, we just vibing."

"Mmh I know what that mean." I said with a smirk on my face.

"You ugly as hell." He said then started laughing. "She be playing hard to get but them quiet girls be cool asf, like you know what ferb i like you."

"Aj shut up." I said then started laughing. "She ain't playing hard to get, she probably just scared to get in another relationship." I said, then Amiya walked out of the bathroom and sat down beside Aj making him wrap his arm around her.

"Aww let me call my bae, y'all make me feel lonely." I said with my lip pouted.

I pulled out my phone and dailed Keys number. "Bae where you at?"

"At home wassup?"

"Come over here, i'm sad and lonely."

"You so dramatic, but ight imma be over there give me a minute."

"Wait." I said dramatically.

"What?"

"Bring some food."

"Ok fat ass, i love you."

"I love you to bye." I said then hung up the phone. I continued scrolling through my phone while Aj and Amiya were doing their thing.

20 minutes went past, and I heard a knock on the door. I already knew who it was so i quickly
walked to the door and opened it. Keyshawn walked in and gave me a hug with bags of food in his hands.

"Bae, look at them all close and stuff." I whispered.

"Not Aj settling down." He whispered back.

"Y'all think we can't hear y'all loud mouth ass?" Aj asked making me and Key look at each other.

"If y'all dating just say that." I said walking to the couch.

"We're not dating, we just friends." Amiya said.

"Mmh, me and Ciara was just friends once too." Key said with his lips pressed together.

"Ouuu y'all get on my nerves." Aj said. "But Key, how bout Mike baby mama turned into a stud."

"A stud??" Key said.

"Hell yea, she always texting me asking me where he at." Aj said. "Nigga get mad as fuck when I tell him his baby daddy looking for him."

"Man you dead wrong for that." Key said laughing.

"What's the stud name?" Amiya asked.

"She want everybody to call her Big P, like just tell us your real name Phoebe." Aj said making everybody laugh.

"Aj you so stupid." I said laughing.

We were sitting in my living room eating the food Key bought, while watching Stranger Things.

"They let them kids do any damn thing." Key said.

"Right, where the hell they parent at?" I said while laying on his chest. A few hours passed everyone was almost sleeping but me.

It was 3 am and I seen bright car lights riding back and fourth.

"Key look, a car keep riding by." I said to him who was basically sleep.

"Hmm?" He said still half sleep.

"I said look-." I was cut off by bullets coming through my window. My first instinct was to try and grab Keys hand and get behind the couch. Instead, he pushed me to the side and grabbed his gun from the coffee table.

Him and Aj ran outside with their guns, and were now shooting back at the shooters, while me and Amiya were behind the couch.

"I just know that's Darius ass." Aj said still shooting.

"Oh shit." Key said while grabbing his right arm. The shooting stopped and Key came in the house and aggressively sat down on the couch. I seen he had got shot in his arm and blood was all on the floor.

"Bae, come on so we can get to the hospital." I said tugging on his other arm.

"Nah, ion need to go there." He said.

"Keyshawn-." I said before getting cut off by Aj.

"Go get some tweezers, bandages, and some alcohol."

I did as he said and ran to find everything. I bought it back and Aj started taking the bullet out. I was honestly surprised Aj knew how to do that. Why doesn't he fulfill a career in nursing, or becoming a doctor?

Many questions were running through my brain, but I was mainly worried about Key. "Bae you ok?" I asked.

"Yea, i'm straight." He said as Aj finished wrapping his arm.

"You sure? You got shot before?"

"Nah, but it's not as bad as I thought." He said.

"Nigga what?" I said with a confused face.

"He know that shit hurt, i've been shot 2 times and I cried til my mama came and got me." Aj said making me chuckle. "Amiya you good?"

"Yea, you ok?" She asked Aj, then walking in for a hug. See let me just mind my business, they're just so cute.

"Key come on." I said walking upstairs.

"Ouuu i'm finna get some puthy?" He said making me look back at him.

"No, you finna go to sleep, and let your arm heal." I said walking into my room.

"Mmcht, man my arm don't even hurt, you know what don't talk too me tonight." He said while pushing my head.

"How you gone get mad at me over my pu- boy come lay down i'm sleepy." I said making him get in the bed and wrap his arms around me.

•_______________________________
~ this books has probably 4 more chapters left ! 😁
~ read my new book "wasted feelings"
~ FOLLOW ME PLS
~ vote please 💕
~ bye guys 🥰