Part 3

Ciara Nadae Williams || 17 || Georgia

excuse any errors.

"Hey baby

"Hey baby." Ciaras father said.

"D-daddy?" Ciara said running into his arms. "What happened to me?"

"You gone find out soon, I want you to keep on pushing don't let this set you back." He said. Ciara has tears running down her face onto her fathers long white cloak.

"I wanna stay here, daddy I'm tired." "I wanna stay here with you" Ciara said while crying.

"No you can't stay it's not your time to go yet, I love you so much, keep going for me" He said while walking into white clouds. When Ciara opened her eyes, bright white walls hit her. She noticed she was in a hospital room. She looked around and spotted Key and Aj staring at her.

"Yo go get the nurse." Key said to Aj making him walk out the room. "You good ma?" Key said with his sexxxcccy ass voice

"Yea I'm cool, my head hurts a lil tho" I said trying not to look into his eyes.

"You ain't going back to yo mama house after this."
Key said looking me in my eyes. "Tell me what really happened."

"All I remember was a bottle being thrown at my head" I said, "it's cool tho"

"Stop fuckin saying that, that shit ain't cool you could've been dead" Key said raising his voice. Fat ma started getting wet like girl chill out this is not the time.

"I'm sorry, How you even find me?" I asked.

"You left yo purse in my car and I came to give it back, when I knocked on the door a crazy looking ass lady answered. She opened the door wide enough for me too see you laying on the floor unconscious." Key said.

"And you brought me here?" "Where my mama at tho?" Ciara said.

"Yea, and you don't gotta worry bout her." Key said.

"BESTFRIENDDD YOU UPP!" "Thought you was dead." Aj yelled busting in the room hugging  up on Ciara.

"Hey boo" Ciara said smiling, she felt good inside, like she actually had people who cared about her. She wondered where Dejah was. Before she could ask one of the boys the nurse walked in.

"Everything looks good, but you need to be on bed rest for at least a week." "Take these meds, sign these papers and you can leave!" The nurse said.

"Ok thank you" Ciara said. "Where Dejah at?" she asked Aj.

"She with Darius, she said you'll be fine." Aj said looking up from his phone. I didn't even say nun, i just closed my eyes. I could feel someone burning a hole in my damn face and when i looked over Key was staring at me.

"Damn nigga" I said. He just kept staring.

"Let's go." Key said helping me off the bed.

After dropping Aj off Key and I went and got some Wendy's. "You can just drop me off at a hotel, i'll go on from there." I told him. He looked at me like i had a titty on my face.

"Why tf would i drop you off at a hotel?" He asked me. Awwww he care abt me

"So where imma go?" I asked him giving him the same expression he gave me.

"You staying with me lil girl" He said.

"Un un, you could be a murderer, ion know you like that." i said to him raising my voice bc i was dead ass serious.

"Girl don't nobody wanna kill yo ugly ass." Key said chuckling.

"Boy you know i'm fine asf stop playing with me." I said staring him down. "Can you take me to my house so i can get some clothes?"

"Yea." he said.

After getting all of my stuff out of my house, we made our way to these nice ass apartments. He parked the car and grabbed my bags making his way into his apartment. I followed behind him and opened the door for him. He had 3 rooms but only his was decorated and had and bed in it.

"Um where am i gone sleep sir?" I said making him chuckle.

"On the couch" He said

"ON THE COUCHHHHHH ?" i said in Soulja Boy voice. He busted out laughing. He had a cute lil smile or whatever.

"Nah i'm just Fucking with ya, imma sleep on the couch." he said.

"No i was just playing boy, i'm not finna run you out yo room." i said sitting on his couch.

"Nah you good." he said .

"No really-" i said before getting cut off.

"What i said?" he said. ok i just stayed quiet.

"Can i take a shower please?" i asked and he nodded his head and pointed to the bathroom. I made my way over there and took a 30 min shower. I needed that after sleeping at that dirty as hospital room.

"Can we watch a movie?" i asked Key who was sitting on the couch.

"Yea, we gone watch it upstairs or down here?" he asked.

"Upstairs" i said because i was getting tired. After making our way upstairs i stopped. "We need snacks!" i said looking up at his tall ass. He just looked at me like i'm crazy. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed as many snack as i could put in my hands. When he saw me with all them snacks he started laughing. We watched The kissing booth and ate our snacks while talking and getting to know each other. I dozed off and a few minutes later i felt his big ass head fall on my chest. But I didn't move it because i felt safe in his arms. I felt like i was protected. I liked that feeling.

how was this chapter ?? 😀😀 i actually like this book a lot and some drama gone be in the next chapter 😏. anyways vote please !!! ❤️❤️❤️
What y'all think happened to Ciara mom?