Chapter 36

"Julia, what in the world are wearing." Maeve asked her as she walked into the courtyard. She looked around saw that everyone was wearing the button she was wearing.

"Support Cedric Diggory - The Real Hogwarts Champion" was presented in bright red letters but them turned green and read, "Potter Stinks."

"Thats terrible!" She turned from looking at the button to Cedric, "Did you do this?"

Cedric put his hands up in surrender, "It wasn't me! It was Fleet and Melvin!" She turned to the boys who just looked away guilty.

"We're Hufflepuffs guys! We should be cheering Harry on as well. He too is competing for Hogwarts." She scolded the boys. They couldn't help it, they just laughed.

Last night, Hagrid had sent the Twins looking for Maeve. Their brother Charles had just got there with his Dragons. She met up with Ron and the Twins and headed down to the forest to meet up with Charles and Hagrid.

"Ah, Boys! Maeve!" Hagrid exclaimed, "Aren't they a beauty." The four kids looked up ands saw four dragons, Maeve was so excited, the boys were not. She's read all about dragons in her grandpas books but she's never got to meet one before.

"Hey guys." Charlie said, "oh you must be the famous Maeve I've heard all about." He smiled at Fred.

"Hi! You must be Charlie, the cool Weasley." She laughed as she stepped forward, to get a better look of the dragons.

"They aren't usually this riled up, maybe it's the new environment making them stir-crazy." Charlie said, as they watched the dragons, squirm and fuss.

"its a tad tight around my foot" she heard one of the dragons say, "its digging in."

"Uh maybe, loosen the leg restraints a bit. They seem uncomfortable." She looked up at Charlie. He looked at her a bit confused, "have you ever trained Dragons?'

"Oh no, they just seem uncomfortable." She said, he took out his wand and with a flick, the restraints were loosened a bit. The dragons, seemed to calm down, as much as a dragon could.

"How did you know." Ron was confused.

She shrugged, and turn to see the Twins and Hagrid had a smug face on, she could already tell the boys were probably thinking, "we know something you don't know.". Hagrid just laughed.

"So are they for one of the events?" She looked back at Charles.

"Yeah the first." He told her, she needed to tell Ced.

"You can't tell Cedric, Maeve." Ron protested.

"And why not, I bet you lot are gonna go tell Harry after this."

"I won't tell him, Maeve. You can't tell Ced. It's cheating."

"Fine I won't tell him. But Ron if I hear that you told him," she pointed at the twins, "I am best friends with the prankster of the school, who I know for a fact wont go easy on you." She glared at Ron.

Charlie laughed. "I like her."

Her and Cedric decided to walk away from the group who had the buttons on, when they ran into Harry.

"Hi Harry." Maeve smiled.

"I told them not to wear them." Cedric confessed to Harry.

"Dragons. That's the first task." He told Ced, "They have one for each of us."