Chapter 59

A few days had past since the Hufflepuff match and things seemed to be back to normal. As normal as Hogwarts could be, that is. Julia had noticed that Maeve's nightmares had decreased, they were still there but Maeve was finally getting more full night sleeps, which meant Julia was finally getting full night sleeps. Also, Maeve hadn't been sleeping in the dorm as much either, but had been spending her nights in her bag with Fred. They would sneak out to Hagrid's hut after hours and slipping away into the bag. Maeve realized that putting her bag in the classroom they usually put it in, probably isn't safe with Umbridge around, so Harry lets Fred use his invisibly cloak to sneak out.

Fred and Mae were finally at peace, he watches her like she's a goddess as she feeds and takes care of the creatures, just sitting on a stool drinking tea, his eyes follow her every step. He falls deeper in love with her every step she takes. The two spend nights cuddled up in the tiny cot in the tiny shed, reading muggle books. Fred falls asleep to her voice every night.

They woke up this morning, taking care of some last minute task. Fred was getting really good at feeding the Mooncalves.

"I think these might be my favorite creatures." He laughed, as he threw some of their food above their heads and watching their big eyes. She turned around from cleaning out a nest, laughing at the sight of Fred and Mooncalves. "Like look at those eyes, they're wicked." She laughed getting up and wiping her hands on pants, and then taking the pail out of his hands. He shot he a confused look.

"You need to go shower, you have a game in like an hour and half." She kissed his cheek, "i'll finish up here."

"Right." He went and picked up his stuff, "You'll be there right?"

"Always." She smiled, and then he threw his 'F' sweater at her.

"Whenever you wear this, we win." He kissed her forehead and went to leave, "Love you."

"Love you more. Good luck."

Maeve made it up to the Great Hall just in time to grab a bite to eat before she headed down to the game when she saw the trio, and Ron looking quite nervous.

"You good, Ronnie?" She said as she took a bite out her toast, sitting next to him. She looked up at Harry and Hermione and they shook their heads.

"Yeah..." he said, taking a gulp of juice.

"You'll do amazing." She put her arm around him, "You guys better get down to the pitch though."

"Yeah, you're right." Ron said, taking on last bite of his breakfast. As she got up, she looked down at him and laughed. She leaned down and kissed his cheek, "Good luck, Ronnie." Causing him to turn bright red and leaving Harry and Hermione laughing at him.

From the entrance, the twins were watching her comfort their younger brother.

"She's too good for this world sometime." George laughed, watching her talk to Ron. "You're lucky, Fred." The two laughed watching her kiss Rons cheek and leaving him all red. She was walking out of the hall not even noticing the twins.