Chapter 60

Maeve was back in the barrels catching up on some homework with Melvin, grudgingly talking about the fight and telling him what Draco said to her. But across the school, the Gryffindors were dealing with more than just the fight.

"BANNED?!" Katie shouted, her voice filled the Gryffindor common room. "Banned. No seeker, no beaters... what on earth are we going to do?" She ran her hands through her hair, falling into the couch next to Angelina who was fuming and couldn't speak.

The twins were sitting down as Harry was pacing the room, now listening to the quidditch captain who was finally yelling. George and Harry had some bruises forming on their faces, from the fight, but Fred was untouched.

"Not sure why you're banned, Fred. Maeve was pretty good at keeping you back." Angelina sighed, "Don't know why she held you back though, what Malfoy said to her was disgusting. I don't know why anyone would ever call her a freak." Fred cringed a bit, "She is the nicest person in the world, he shouldn't of brought her in to the fight. I'm actually surprised Umbridge didn't ban her for just being around you, lot."

"It's just not fair!" Katie sighed sad, "I mean, what about Crabbe and that bludger he hit after the whistle had been blown. Has she banned him?"

"No," Ginny said, "They're snakes, they don't get in trouble. He just got lines. I heard Montague laughing about it earlier when he walk by."

Katie rubber her face as she got up, switching with Harry as he sat down she began to pace. "If I see that little blonde git, he has it coming."

"I'm with you Katie, if he says a single thing to me, especially to Mae. I don't even care if I end up in Azkaban." Fred spat, George nodded in agreement.

"I don't think we have to worry about Malfoy, saying anything to us. Especially to you guys." Hermione finally joined in, pointing at the red heads, taking a seat next to Ron. They all looked up at her confused. "I went to go find Ron after he walked off, before the fight, and when I was leaving the locker room I found Maeve threatening Draco behind the stands." The team all sat up, all their lips curling up into a curious smile.

"What did she say?" Ron asked, sitting up.

"I didn't catch the first half of what she said to him, but it clearly scared the hell out of him because he started to shake and apologize profusely. That could also be from the fact that she had him against a wall with her wand to his neck." she said, furrowing her brow; the twins shot each other look, they were so shocked that she would even threaten someone and been able to scare someone. Maeve isn't scary. "But whatever she has holding against him, she threaten him with it, "if he says anything or does anything to a Weasley, she'll ruin him" and i quote." The team just chuckled in shock.

"So whatever she's holding over his head, it's clearly big because he looked like he was about to cry when he ran off from her. She's pretty badass." Hermione laughed. Katie looked up at the twins.

"Fred, you better not fuck this up. She's keeper." She laughed

"Well, I'd keep Maeve over Fred any day." Ron laughed

" Ron laughed