Lily's Letter

Emmeline and Molly,

I really don't know where to start. I guess I could start with, thank you. You treat Harry like he is your own son. You fought for him, even though it meant losing one of your own, or only one.. And I am so sorry for that. But you two should be so proud of them, they fought so hard and so long. They are heroes. I want you two to celebrate their lives, because that's what the two have been doing up here. They are happy, they are laughing and they are smiling. They have each other, it is such a beautiful scene to watch the two. Remus and James are loving their company, James loves Fred, Molly. Those two are like two peas in a pod.

They see how hard it is for you all to move on, they talk about it a lot. They hurt when they see everyone so sad. Don't let them regret their life lost, because those two deserve to be celebrated and praised for what they sacrificed. They want you to laugh, they want you to smile. They want you to know, they died happy. Maeve wants you and Sirius to stop holding off the wedding, she wants you two to be happy again. She will be there, she is always with you.

I promise you two, that I am looking after them like they are my own, just as you did for Harry. Maeve is an amazing person, she gave Harry a sister. Once, James and I, saw her enter his life, we knew she would take such care of him. She is amazing girl, Emmeline. You should be proud.

Thank you again, for taking care of my boy. I will do the same for yours.

Love,

Lily Potter

P.s.

James says, 'Hi, Vance! Little Van is so cool!'