~Chapter 1:Jasamina Rosalina Carton Harvard~✔️☑️

A REWRITE!!
If you see this  ✔️ check Mark emoji (if you don't see it, make sure your settings on the background is white to see that check mark), ☑️ (for the people who does have black background settings this will be your check mark) that means I rewrote it. If you don't see it then it means I haven't change anything to it.

Hello new readers, or previous readers. There will be some change throughout the story as the story line will be in tact, but the whole story is going to be changing. If that makes sense. I'm trying to make it correct and lead straight to the sequel. So don't freak if you think you have to know any new information. No you don't, nothing will change. I swear.

********************************

~ Jasamina's P.O.V~

I sprinted as I pushed my legs to the limit, my heart beat was racing. I felt so free, wind was blowing against my fur. I sat near the edge of the water as I took bunch of sips before sitting up. Going on a run relaxes my whole body, and also pleases my wolf Erin. I raised my hand leg up and started scratching behind my ear.

"Feels great to run in the woods, especially for me." Erin spoke as I chuckled.

"Yep, definitely."

"Jasamina!" I heard Katy, the caretaker who runs the orphanage, yelled all the way from a distance.

And that's my cue to leave. I scatter across the barks that laid on the ground, and sprinted all the way to the orphan building home. I quickly shifted back to my human form as my bones were cracking and shifting into place.

I felt the wind blowing against my bare skin as I stood up and grabbed my clothing near a tree. I slipped them on and climbed the tree near my bedroom window. I rolled inside as I fell onto my fuzzy red carpet, and hurried to my bed. I grabbed my magazine and flipped to a random page with the summer outfit look.

"Jasamina," the door open revealing Katy as she furrowed her eyebrows. I gave her a smile showing my white pearly teeth.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I laughed uneasy, "Reading my magazine of course." I raised it up as she uhhed and tilted her head to the side.

"The magazine is upside down?"

I flickered my eyes and just realized that the model was upside down, so was the words.
"Right...that's how...I read my magazine." She hummed and nodded, "Well guess what?" I raised my eyebrow and hummed.

"What?" My voice was filled with confusion.

"Two people are here to meet you, they're looking for a teenage girl that's is your age!" After she exclaimed I almost fell off my bed--well actually I did.

I was sprawled on the ground, groaning. I stood up and fixed my comfy navy sweater, "Wait! Are you serious?! Why would two people want a teenage girl?!" She shrugged.

"Why don't you ask them, this may be your chance to get adopted once again?"

I sighed, "I guess, are they already downstairs?" She nodded.

I stood up and walked down the hallway and downstairs. Katy followed behind me as I brushed past Amanda. She gave me a glare and smirk, "You think those two people in there will adopt you? They have money and it's not worth it to spend it on you, or even worth looking at."