His Last Vow- Four

Not going to lie, but I think this is my favourite chapter so far...
You'll see why...
—————————————————————————

Chapter Four

"Has everybody gone? I heard shouting." I stayed in the living room, near the the doorway. "Yes, they're gone."

"God, look at the time. I'll be late. Sounded like an argument. Was it Mike?"

"Mike?"

"Mike, yeah. His brother, Mike. They're always fighting."

"Mycroft."

"Do people actually call him that?!"

"Yeah."

"Huh! Oh, could you be a love and put some coffee on?"

"Sure, right, yeah."

"Thanks... Oh it's you" She turned towards me, looking disgusted. "Yeah, it's me?" I give her a unsure look. "Your a vile person."

"I'm sorry?" I was by far startled. "Do you know how upset Sherlock was? With you? After what you did?" John and I share a look. "I was the person he came to..."

"I'm sorry Janine but I have no idea what your talking about." She sauntered towards me, pressing her pointer finger to my chest. "You cheated on him! How can you stand here and act all innocent?!" She prodded at my chest again. I clenched my jaw. I grab her hand as it swings to prod again. "Prod at me one more time and I will snap your fingers." I seethe. "Okay ladies..." John steps in between us. "Michelle, calm down. Janine, unless you want her to follow through her threat, I suggest you back off." I clench my fists, ready to smack this bitch up. Stepping away, I too take a step back. "Where's Sherl?"

"Sherl? Oh, he's just having a bath. I'm sure he'll be out in a minute."

"Oh, like he ever is!" John hums in agreement. Turning away, Janine wanders to the bathroom door. "Morning! Room for a little one?!" Hearing the door close John turns to me. "Is she for real?" I question. "How can anyone ever think you would cheat on Sherlock?" John asked. "Why did he say that I did?"

"Michelle, calm down." John approached me unsurely, pulling me into a hug. "We'll sort it out... I will sort it out." John breathes heavily.

Making brews, John and I sit down listening to distant giggles and deep laughters. I grip onto my mug. Pretty sure you can see a vein throbbing wildly right about now. Sherlock walks out, properly dressed into the living room, minutes later. John, apart from look bewildered also looked irritated. "So, it's just a guess but you've probably got some questions."

"You could say so." John mumbles."I cheated on you, did I?" I boom out wildly. "May I ask, whom with?" I turn my head to the side. "Janine's your girlfriend?"

"Yes..." Sherlock purposely avoids eye contact before breathing in: "Now, Magnussen. Magnussen is like a shark, it's the only way I can describe him. Have you ever been to the shark tank at the London Aquarium, stood up close to the glass? Those floating flat faces, those dead eyes... That's what he is. I've dealt with murderers, psychopaths, terrorists, serial killers. None of them can turn my stomach like Charles Augustus Magnussen."

"So you do."

"Sorry, what?"

"She's your girlfriend." John deadpans, carrying on previous conversation. "What? Yes! Yes, I'm going out with Janine. I thought that was fairly obvious."

"Certainly obvious, yes. Of course." I spit. "So your in a relationship?" John asked. "Yes, I am."

"Her?"