Chapter 4

Marquis Zhenbei did what he said, and since that day, the privileges on Mrs. Ru were taken back one by one, and the other concubines faintly heard the wind, and did not dare to go to Shen Yu's side at all.

In the last few days in Hou Mansion, Shen Yu was very satisfied.

The only accident was that three days before entering the palace, the palace issued a decree to seal Shen Yu as your noble monarch, which was unprecedented in the previous life.

Shen Yu took the decree calmly in the eyes of relief, envy, jealousy, and resentment.

"Master Hou really taught a good son. This blessing is still to come."

The Dahuan Nanfeng prevailed, and he had his own system of titles for men after entering the palace. Under the empress, the highest rank was your gentleman. In the eyes of others, the direct son of the Hou family of Zhenbei was a step up to the sky.

The Marquis of Zhenbei smiled proudly on his face, but he couldn't smile in his heart. If before the incident with Mrs. Ru, he had received the news that his eldest son had won the favor before he entered the palace, I don't know how happy he should be, but now, he is even more in his heart. More, is worry.

The gloomy attitude is too unpredictable.

Along with the imperial decree, those who came to the Zhenbei Hou's Mansion, and various rewards from the palace, the Hou's Mansion had no serious wife in charge, and all the rewards were sent to the depressing courtyard.

Shen Yu came back after receiving the decree, looked at the large and small boxes in the yard, and was speechless.

A **** came over with the list in hand: "Your Majesty said that everything on this will be handed over to Young Master Shen."

I opened a box at random, and the huge pearl came into view. After a sullen pause, I opened the other boxes. Without exception, they were all treasures. When I looked at the list I received from the eunuch, I couldn't feel a smile overflowing in my eyes. .

But he didn't know that in the future, the young emperor who would be reviled by the people because of his dictatorship was such a rich master.

The rest of the box was not looked at again, and the commander moved the box to the small warehouse, and began to recall, did Shen Qingran get so many rewards in his previous life?

Whether it was the previous life in memory or the book he read after his death, Shen Yu didn't remember such a thing happening. Shen Qingran entered the palace without the title of noble lord and no additional rewards. It couldn't be just because he was the Marquis of Zhenbei. The eldest son of the eldest son, he can make the man who sits high on the throne look up to him.

"Young Master, it seems that Your Majesty likes you very much." Mu Xi took off the cloak for his frail son, and was a little happy.

The people who waited on Shen Yu came and went, and Mu Xi was one of the few who stayed all the time. He knew how many crimes his son had suffered in the Hou Mansion because he had the title of the eldest son, and this time it was because of Zhenbei Hou. For his own selfishness, he should serve the king as a man.

The current monarch of Da Huan is famous for his fighting, violent temperament and cruel methods, and his reputation is not really good in the family. Mu Xi was worried about what happened to Shen Yu after entering the palace, and now he has not yet entered the palace. Valuing it, she felt a lot of joy in her heart. The matter had been concluded, and she only hoped that the future path of the son would be smoother.

Shen Yu answered noncommittally, he was thoughtful, and it would not be as simple as Mu Xi thought, but the emperor's actions could indeed help him a lot.