Chapter 51

The man didn't know where it came from, and after causing a panic in the crowd, he disappeared.

Shen Yu slowed down for a while, barely suppressed the palpitations, and stood up from Shang Junlin's arms.

"The face is so ugly, let's go back first." Shang Junlin looked at the gloomy and pale face and said distressed.

Shen Yu was raised well in the palace, and it has been a long time since his face was so ugly. The only time Shang Junlin remembered was after Shen Yu fainted the night he first entered the Yuzhang Palace.

"Your Majesty, I'm a little uncomfortable." Shen Yu leaned against Shang Junlin's arms, frowning.

Shang Junlin wrapped up Shen Yu without saying a word and looked back: "Go back first and talk about it."

Shen Yuwo didn't speak in the man's arms, he faintly felt breathless, and realized later that he might have a real physical problem.

Shang Junlin moved quickly, holding Shen Yu all the way into the carriage, and was about to leave when Imperial Physician Gu walked out of the crowd.

"Your Majesty, it's Imperial Physician Gu." Eunuch Meng had sharp eyes and pulled Imperial Physician Gu over.

There was a young man beside Doctor Gu, and Shen Yu could no longer take care of him. His eyes went black for a while, and his heart seemed to be tightly pinched by a hand.

It's been a long time since I got sick and I almost forgot how I felt when I got sick.

Shang Junlin sat down with Shen Yu in his arms, Imperial Physician Gu did not dare to delay, and stepped forward to take Shen Yu's pulse.

After a long time, Imperial Physician Gu let go of his hand, frowning tightly: "Someone has induced the cause of your noble lord."

Shang Junlin's eyes darkened. He remembered that Shen Yu fainted for this reason the first time he was in Yuzhang Palace.

Afterwards, he checked the Yuzhang Palace from top to bottom. He thought that nothing like this would happen again, but now it seems that he was too light.

Imperial Physician Gu quickly wrote the prescription and said as he wrote: "Your Majesty, don't worry too much, Your Majesty is in relatively good health now, and there will be no major problems. Take it back."

The Lord of Shang ordered Yinlongwei to fetch medicine.

Under the orders of Imperial Physician Gu, the palace servants built a tent that could shelter from the wind. Shang Junlin walked in with Shen Yu in his arms, and Imperial Physician Gu followed closely behind.

"This son..." Eunuch Meng looked at the teenager who wanted to enter the tent behind Gu Taiyi, and stopped him.

"That's my younger brother. Eunuch Meng doesn't have to worry if he can help me." Imperial Doctor Gu explained.

Eunuch Meng then let people in.

Shen Yu could vaguely feel the movements of the outside world, and could feel Shang Junlin's worries and fears. He wanted to say that he was fine and told them not to worry, but he just opened his mouth and didn't say any syllables.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright." Shang Junlin pulled the hair from Shen Yu's face behind his ear, not knowing whether to tell Shen Yu or himself.

"Your Majesty, this minister needs to apply needles to your noble lord." After saying that, Imperial Physician Gu turned his head and instructed, "Xiao Huai, take out the silver needle at the bottom right of the medicine box."

Gu Huai took the silver needle and came over.

Shang Junlin put Shen Yu on the makeshift bed: "Except Imperial Physician Gu, everyone else goes out first."