Chapter 94

Shen Yu never expected that Shang Junlin would do such a thing for him.

Unable to grab the quilt under him, Shen Yu only felt that he was in the middle of the storm, being thrown high and unable to fall.

The flowers by the window are blooming brightly, the branches reach into the house, and the petals are closed shyly.

After a long time, Shang Junlin released him, his Adam's apple rolled, and he swallowed what was in his mouth.

Confused, Shen Yu saw this scene, and his eyes set off a huge wave, and even forgot what he was going to say.

Shang Junlin supported his body and moved up, found the position of Shen Yu's lips, and leaned over.

Shen Yu tilted his head away.

Shang Junlin broke his face, and a storm was brewing in his eyes: "Why do you avoid me?"

"Your Majesty didn't rinse your mouth..."

"Why do you still despise your own things?" Shang Junlin laughed.

Shen Yu didn't answer, and didn't give her a kiss.

Shang Junlin left a series of hickeys on Shen Yu's cheeks and neck without any rules, and his heart was itchy.

He got up and took water and rinsed his mouth at will, and continued to lean over: "Is it alright this time?"

As soon as the words fell, the kiss also landed on the gloomy lips.

"Ayu, I want you."

With the sound of sucking and water, the man's voice was low and dangerous.

Shen Yu earned it, his body was so soft that he couldn't escape the shackles of the man at all.

"Well......"

A place that had never been touched was suddenly visited, and he frowned uncomfortably.

The man's kiss left his lips and covered his eyebrows: "Ayu, relax."

Shen Yu couldn't relax, and his body stretched into a line.

Shang Junlin tried several times, but Shen Yu couldn't adapt, and a layer of fine sweat oozes out of the foreheads of both of them.

Shen Yu bit his lower lip to ease the discomfort. Because of the pain, the blood on his face faded, his lips were red, his eyes were red, and his brows were furrowed.

The kiss turned to the side of the neck, and Shang Junlin took a deep breath, holding back the thought of continuing.

Earlier, Shang Junlin was worried that Shen Yu might not be able to accept him easily, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

After his fingers left, Shen Yu felt better. He raised his hand and touched the sweat on the man's forehead: "Your Majesty, please solve it yourself."

"How can Ayu be so ruthless?" Shang Junlin narrowed the distance with Shen Yu in dissatisfaction.

Shen Yu was firmly shackled by the man, and his heart was empty, so he didn't turn his face away from looking at Shang Junlin.

The thumb pressed against the rosy lips, and Shang Junlin's voice was low and hoarse: "Ayu can help me in another place?"

Shen Yu pursed his lips.

"Ayu even dislikes his own things, I won't force you, except here," Shang Junlin tapped his gloomy lips, his eyes darkened, "there are other places to help me."

"I'm afraid Ayu will be a little tired today."

After Shang Junlin finished speaking, he kissed the young man's lips again.