Chapter 103

Yun County.

The men and horses with the remaining supplies stayed in place for a while to rest, and Master Fang took a pot of water and walked to the other side.

The closer you are to Subei, the more you can feel the heat and drought. Yunxian is close to Subei, and it has also been affected by the drought. The land is cracked, the flowers and plants on the roadside are listless and pulling their heads, and even the wind blowing on the face is all With heat.

Not far from the disaster relief team, a group of men in uniform tight-fitting clothes hid in the dark, each wearing a black mask with a strange pattern on his face, which tightly covered the upper half of his face.

It was the sudden appearance of these people that prevented them from suffering heavy losses.

Before the incident, even Fang Jun didn't know that there was such a team beside them.

Mr. Fang expected that this trip would not be smooth sailing, but he didn't expect those people to be so courageous, and the people dispatched just happened to be able to suppress them. Mr. Fang couldn't imagine what they would be like if His Majesty hadn't left behind. situation.

As he walked, Mr. Fang recalled what happened at that time.

The incident happened in the middle of the night. Except for the night watchman, everyone else fell into a deep sleep. Master Fang was awakened by the sound of swords colliding, and his subordinates heard the sound and rushed to protect him in the middle.

Those people's purpose was clear, and it was for relief supplies, so they didn't use fire. In the sound of the fight, their side gradually lost the enemy and fell behind.

Seeing that another carload of supplies was snatched away, Mr. Fang grabbed his subordinate's knife and slashed at the thief desperately.

He was hit, and he was also exposed to the eyes of the enemy. The cold light flashed behind him, and it was too late to dodge.

Fang Jun is not afraid of death, he just hates that he failed to complete His Majesty's mission this time, and failed to deliver relief supplies to Subei safely...

The sharp blade approached, and at the last moment, there was a "crash" sound, the long sword was thrown away, and it fell to the ground with a "bang", followed by the sound of a sharp weapon piercing the flesh.

Master Fang wiped the blood that had been splattered on his face, only to discover that a group of people in black suits had reached the vacancy of the soldiers and fought with the enemy.

In the dark night, these men in black are like ghosts, wandering on the battlefield, taking the lives of the enemy.

The situation reversed in an instant.

"Have a drink, everyone." Master Fang walked to the team and didn't rashly approach.

After the thieves were repelled, these people stayed behind to protect them in secret, and they were attacked several times later. With these people there, it didn't cause any loss, but the other party damaged a lot of people here.

Mr. Fang faintly smelled the smell of blood, and could not help but hand the kettle to the leader: "Are you injured? I brought some emergency medicines. You wait for me for a while, and I'll bring it to you."

"No." The voices of the men in black were as cold as the masks on their faces.

"This is the medicine that I specially asked for the imperial doctor Gu from the Imperial Hospital before I came here. You know, Imperial Physician Gu, the imperial physician who specializes in recuperating the body of your lord. His medical skills are very clever. I have some emergency medicine, no, it just works." Master Fang could feel that the young man in front of him would not be too old, and because the other party saved his life, he was very fond of him.