Chapter 160

Realizing their intentions, the enemy gradually converged on the weaker defenses.

"Don't let them escape!" The leader's voice was hoarse.

Those who can follow Shang Junlin are the elites of the elite. Under the leadership of Shang Junlin, they have made a **** path.

The silence of the mountains and forests was broken, and sooner or later the sound of swords coming together attracted the attention of others. The assassins knew this well, and they needed a quick solution.

Most of the arrows on Shen Yu's body had been used up. The man held him tightly to his chest and was not injured at all, but the smell of blood lingering around lingered, and blood splashed on his body and face.

- That is the blood of the enemy.

Shen Yu clings to Shang Junlin tightly, at this time, he can't bring any unnecessary burden to the man.

The fingers holding the bow and arrow continued to exert force, and the knuckles turned white. Whenever someone tried to attack Shang Junlin while he was not prepared, he would be killed by him.

The two cooperated tacitly, and there was no danger along the way.

The hidden dragon guard who got the secret order appeared in time, and the situation reversed in an instant.

"Stay alive, I want to know who ordered it." Shang Jun Lin Yuma met and looked down at the suppressed assassin.

Shen Yu let out a long sigh of relief and relaxed his body.

He leaned against the man's arms, the nerves that had been tense for a long time loosened, and the strength of the whole body was drained like a tide.

Such a big matter could not be concealed. When Shen Yu and Shang Junlin returned to the camp, the ministers had already received the news.

Shen Yu and Shang Junlin had a lot of blood on their bodies, and many of the guards behind them were injured. Shang Junlin ordered them to go down to deal with them, and he also took Shen Yu back to the camp.

The assassin was handed over to Master Fang, and Shang Junlin didn't care about the lives of these people, but he wanted to know who was behind it.

The palace staff quickly prepared hot water and clean clothes, and then withdrew.

Shang Junlin was wearing black clothes, and the blood stained it only deepened the color a little. Shen Yu was wearing light colors. Once the blood was stained, it would be very obvious.

Shen Yu touched the hem of Shang Junlin's clothes, it was all wet, he let go of his hands, and his hands were dyed red.

He frowned: "Your Majesty isn't hurt, right?"

"It's all other people's blood," Shang Junlin took off his coat carelessly, and wiped the blood from Shen Yu's hands with a clean undershirt, "Ayu protects me, how could I be hurt?"

Shen Yu's performance amazed Shang Junlin. In the face of such a thrilling situation, he can still be calm and calm. It is not easy to do it. He was worried that he would scare Shen Yu, so he kept the person in his arms and prevented him from seeing the **** scene. , Unexpectedly, he didn't feel any fear from Shen Yu, and he escaped several injuries because of Shen Yu's shots.

"Thanks to Ayu today." Shang Junlin raised his hand to touch Shen Yu's face, and paused when he saw the blood on his hand.

Shen Yu took the initiative to hold his hand and put it on his face: "With Your Majesty here, I'm not afraid of anything."

Feeling the slight trembling of the body under his palm, Shang Junlin's thoughts were interrupted: "Ayu was frightened today."

Shen Yu shook his head, but his increasingly trembling body revealed his true emotions.