Chapter 68

"This... it's abrupt." The man bowed slightly and apologized, "I'm really sorry, Yan Zheng."

Yan Zheng looks handsome, with a pair of peach blossom eyes that make him look at people with a bit of indescribable affection. He is dressed in an indigo blue wide-sleeved robe, and his gestures are full of romance.

Shen Yu looked at him for a while, felt the increased strength of the arms around his waist, and withdrew his gaze.

Da Huan has always been open, and it is not uncommon for a man to be with a man. Yan Zheng quickly adjusted his expression and looked in the direction of Shen Yu and Shang Junlin: "Are you two driving past here? I just seemed to hear it. Here comes the sound of the carriage."

"Yes, our car is in the back," Shen Yu said, "I heard something moving here, so come and see, what happened?"

At this time, Mr. Fang, who was dressed in casual clothes, also came over, seeing that the two of Shen Yu did not want to reveal their identities, so they didn't talk much.

"Something happened to the carriage that was going down, and it collided with someone else's car," Yan Zheng smiled bitterly, "I don't know why, but the road was full of potholes as soon as I came here."

Shen Yu looked at it, the road was even worse than where they came from, "This place was flat when we passed by just now, how could it be like this after more than an hour of work?"

Shen Yu remembered that when he came with Shang Junlin, the road was not so difficult to walk, and he didn't know what happened in this hour to make the road like this.

"To be honest, this is not the first time I have encountered this kind of thing. I am afraid that both of them are implicated by me. If I don't go this way, it is estimated that such a thing will not happen." It is not the first time that Yan Zheng has encountered it. This kind of thing, he doesn't know if it's just because of his bad luck, or if someone is making trouble.

While talking, the servants of the two families had already dealt with the carriage accident.

Yan Zheng said that he also wanted to invite the two families to dinner to apologize. It happened that Shang Junlin was not busy today. Seeing that Shen Yu had no objection, he agreed.

Coincidentally, the place where Yan Zheng treated the guests was in Yingxing Building. The second shopkeeper was very enthusiastic. When he saw a group of people, he hurriedly greeted them.

"Are you two together? What do you want?"

Shen Yu pointed to Yan Zheng on the side: "We are together, he is the host today, just ask him."

Yan Zheng is still familiar with Yingxing Building, he asked for a private room, ordered the store's signature dishes, and turned to the other Shen Yu and said, "I'll order some at will, and you can just order whatever you want."

There are already a lot of dishes, and Shen Yu and Master Fang have no objection, but Shang Junlin, who has not spoken very much, ordered a few more dishes.

Hearing the name of the dish, Shen Yu's eyes flashed, these are all his favorites.

Mrs. Fang and Miss Fang are female dependents, and Yan Zheng thoughtfully asked for a separate private room for the two of them, right next to them.

As a life wife, Mrs. Fang had seen Shang Junlin before, and she finally breathed a sigh of relief when she was in the private box.

"Mother, why are you so nervous along the way?" Fang Jiayi poured a cup of tea for her mother.

"It's the first time I saw that person in uniform, but I'm not used to it." Mrs. Fang took a sip of tea and slowly calmed down.

Mrs. Fang thought that Fang Jiayi had met with His Majesty and Your Majesty, and spoke with less scruples, but she did not know that when Fang Jiayi met people, both of them pretended.