Chapter 171

Shang Junlin hugged the person and coaxed him for a while, but seeing Shen Yu still insisted, he had to wait with him.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for the time to come. At the insistence of Shang Junlin, Shen Yu told the palace servant where the painting was placed, and the palace servant took the painting.

"I'll just go get it myself, you lie down."

"no."

Shen Yu hugged the quilt and sat up, wrapped in a thick cloak and got out of bed.

Shang Junlin couldn't beat him, so he had to go.

Shen Yu went to the outside world, and after a while, he came in with the painting, and Shang Junlin hurriedly took the person into his arms: "Is it cold?"

"There is an earth dragon in the house, why is it cold?" Shen Yu became sober and presented the painting to Shang Junlin, "I must be the first person to say 'Happy Birthday' to His Majesty."

"Your Majesty, happy birthday."

Shang Junlin felt that this sentence was the best birthday gift he had ever received.

After the gift was delivered, Shen Yu consciously completed his purpose, his sleepiness kept rising, and he blinked: "I'm going to sleep."

After speaking, before waiting for Shang Junlin to react, he closed his eyes.

He was really sleepy, and it didn't take long for his breathing to calm down.

Through the dim candlelight, Shang Junlin looked at the young man who fell asleep in his arms, and there were emotions that no one could see clearly in his eyes.

Shen Yu slept until dawn, not knowing that because of his sudden move, the man was not able to fall asleep for most of the night.

After a good night's sleep, I woke up feeling depressed and refreshed. I first went to see the flowers I raised. Winter is here, and some of the flowers that bloomed in winter have bloomed beautifully one after another.

The most amazing thing is that the flower of unknown origin sent by King An has never withered since it bloomed.

"Master, this flower is really amazing, will it keep blooming?" Mu Xi is Shen Yu's personal maid, and when Shen Yu comes to see flowers, she will basically follow.

"Perhaps, it's good to be open all the time. It's a pity that such a beautiful flower withered."

As if responding to the gloomy words, Huazhi shook it gently.

"My servant always thinks this flower is very spiritual, and every time you see it, it is very active," Mu Xi looked at the flower curiously, "Everything has a spirit, and this servant thinks that this flower also likes you Woolen cloth."

After so many days, it has been determined that the flowers will not bring bad influence to people, Shen Yu thought about it, and moved the flowers to the flower room that he often goes to. After moving them, he saw the flowers a lot more times.

Not only Mu Xi thought so, but Shang Junlin and Shen Yu also felt the same way. According to the palace staff, when Shen Yu didn't come, the flower would not make any movement, but if Shen Yu came, the flower seemed to welcome Like people, swinging branches and leaves from time to time.

Shen Yu found it very interesting, reached out and touched the blooming petals, which felt as cold as jade, very different from the flowers of other plants.

Shen Yu moved his hand away just by touching it, watered the other flowers, and left with Mu Xi.

"The people on Zhuangzi have trained according to the son's request, and now they have achieved a little effect. They sent someone over there to ask whether they should continue or send some people out first." On the path, Mu Xi reported to Shen Yu what happened outside the palace in a low voice.