Chapter 44

Shen Yu couldn't help laughing out "Puchi", and covered his mouth hurriedly. He didn't want to interrupt such a good show.

Sitting down beside Shang Junlin, Shen Yu lowered his voice and said, "I didn't expect that the people whom King Yue provoked would be so articulate, Kai Dyefang, hahaha, he must be dying of anger, haha."

Shen Yu laughed staggeringly, Shang Junlin helplessly supported the person's shoulder to prevent him from falling.

"Which girl is this, so talented hahaha."

"It's the only daughter of Mr. Fang's family." Shang Junlin replied, hugging the young man who was laughing in his arms.

"It turned out to be from Mr. Fang's family. Mr. Fang is really a goddaughter." Shen Yu highly affirmed this Mr. Fang.

The good show over there is not over yet, mainly because the girl in pink is unwilling to give up.

King Yue was so annoyed that he just wanted to meet Shen Qingran privately, but he never thought that he would meet these people at the same time.

During this period of time, the court was full of turmoil, and it was impossible to go the way of the ministers. If not, he would not need to find another way to get to know the children of these ministers.

People are always open to their own family members, and the King of Yue has indeed gotten a lot of useful information from these people.

Shang Junlin told Shen Yu the news found by Yinlongwei.

Shen Yu beckoned the shop assistant to fetch a small plate of melon seeds, and said while nibbling, "King Yue is really willing to pay for it."

Not hesitating to go into battle in person to seduce him.

Hearing the meaning of Shen Yu's words, the corners of Shang Junlin's lips rose slightly.

"Arin eats it too." Shen Yu grabbed the melon seeds and stuffed them into Shang Junlin's hands.

He continued to hold the melon seeds to watch the play.

Fortunately, they were in the upstairs compartment. There were not many guests. Most of the people around the King of Yue received letters to send them off.

No one knows that when they come, they will encounter such a scene.

"I don't want to listen to your sophistry. Today, this girl will put her words here. You must give us an explanation!" The woman in pink said bluntly.

The remaining girls nodded in unison.

They were all pampered and raised. When did they suffer such grievances? If King Yue couldn't give them a satisfactory answer, it was obvious that the matter could not be easily settled.

King Yue's head is about to get bigger, and when he is in contact with the daughter of Mr. Fang's family, he quite likes the other party's sassy temperament, but when such a character is directed at him, it is not very beautiful.

The moment he stepped into the private room and saw the pink-clothed woman, he knew if it was bad, and that was the case. Before he could open his mouth, a series of questions from the pink-clothed woman made him speechless.

If there was only the woman in pink, he would still be able to find a way to soothe her. He never thought that there were far more than one person in the private room.

Being seized first and losing the opportunity, the King of Yue could only retreat step by step.

Shen Yu used his elbow to pestle Shang Junlin: "You said, how will King Yue solve this crisis?"