Chapter 174

Shen Yu's words are not just for fun. Except for the early morning time, the two have been together almost all the time. Of course, Shang Junlin knows this, but he looks at Shen Yu's innocent appearance, and he feels more and more that this matter cannot be separated from him. relation.

Shen Yu's disgust for King Yue never concealed. Shang Junlin discovered this very early. He had doubted whether there was some origin he didn't know about. Later, he thought about it, with Shen Yu's temperament, what King Shan Yue did before. , was enough to make him feel disgusted.

"No matter who did this, I have to thank him."

"Maybe it was King Yue's actions that provoked public anger. There are so many people who spontaneously attacked and annihilated him. If you want me to say, King Yue is quite strange. He really did those things, he did everything, how could he not have the courage to admit it. "The person Shen Yu disliked the most was such a sanctimonious person.

"Some people are like this. When I used to be in the palace, he brought other princes to bully me. After bullying, he criticized me again with a high-level look, saying that it was because I did something wrong that caused all this. Bullying by people, he likes to clean himself up in everything he does, and if it doesn't happen suddenly, even if he rebels, he will definitely pretend that he is helping justice."

Shang Junlin has not been dealing with the King of Yue for a short time, and he knows some of his psychology well.

Shen Yu was not surprised, because this was indeed the case in the previous life, all the bad reputation was pushed to Shang Junlin, and the King of Yue himself was clean and clean.

"Your Majesty said that this time, I'm afraid it will make him feel uncomfortable for a while."

Their guess was correct. King Yue was in a coma for a whole day before he woke up. Mr. Tan stayed by the bed with a gloomy expression on his face.

"What happened? Why did you suddenly faint?"

Thinking of what happened before he passed out, King Yue felt a pain in his chest and closed his eyes in discomfort.

Of course, Mr. Tan didn't know everything. After King Yue fainted, he asked people to interrogate people who had contacted King Yue on this day. The results of the question only made him feel incredible.

Just because of those rumors, can you faint yourself alive?

Mr. Tan really does not understand.

He tried to find other possibilities from it, checked it around, and finally proved that the result was what he least wanted to believe.

"The doctor said that you are so angry, what can make you so angry?" Mr. Tan tried to make a final struggle.

After being silent for a while, King Yue sat up slowly with the help of his servants, his face was very bad, and the emotions in his eyes were complicated.

"Has Mr. Tan heard the rumors about this king outside?"

In a word, all guesses are confirmed.

Mr. Tan stood up in disbelief: "So you were dizzy with a few words that didn't hurt?!"

"Mr. Tan doesn't think these words hurt or itchy?" King Yue clenched his fists, "Has Mr. Tan heard of it? Is it more extreme than these rumors?"

"It's just that some people who can't make it are venting their dissatisfaction, why should you take it seriously?" Mr. Tan didn't know how to describe how he felt at the moment, but considering that he would need to use King Yue in the future, he began to comfort him in a complicated mood.