Chapter 191

If this matter is put in the past life, Shen Yu can still understand. He made a lot of enemies in the past life, and there are many people who want him to die, but in this life he has entered the palace without doing anything, even if it is a grudge, too late.

"It's not necessarily for Ayu."

Shang Junlin felt that in the final analysis, it was probably because of himself.

He has been on the throne for so many years, and there are many people who hate him. Even before he ascended the throne, there are many people who want him to die. Although those who have put in action have been solved by him, it is inevitable that some fish will slip through the net.

"Your Majesty, can I go see that assassin?" Shen Yu wanted to be sure if this person came after him, and if so, is there someone behind him.

Shen Yu doesn't like to have a sense of crisis when things are imminent, and if he wants to do it, he must eliminate all dangers in the seedling stage.

Shang Junlin thought of the appearance of the dancer when he left, and his voice was slightly hesitant: "...Wait for two days."

Shen Yu only needed to see people once, he nodded when he heard the words, remembered another thing, and asked, "Why did Your Majesty come out so soon, is the matter over?"

Naturally not.

After getting the news that Shen Yu was coming, Shang Junlin dropped the half-discussed matters and came out to see him. Anyway, those matters would be unclear for a while, and he could continue the discussion after he left the ministers.

The ministers didn't expect to say halfway, Shang Junlin suddenly went out and looked at each other.

"Is there something important, Your Majesty?"

Eunuch Meng smiled and didn't know how to answer. It was impossible for him not to report when Shen Yu came, otherwise he would be the one to eat and hang, but he didn't expect that His Majesty would just drop the minister and leave.

Seeing Eunuch Meng's expression, the prime minister guessed something, and called out to draw everyone's attention back: "Your Majesty must have something to leave in a hurry, let's continue."

As Shang Junlin said, he was not present, and the matters discussed by the ministers could be carried out normally.

The Prime Minister and Fang Jun controlled the topic. They were discussing matters related to this assassination. Unlike the last time, the assassination took place in the palace and involved more and more complicated people.

Shen Yu didn't want to delay Shang Junlin for too long, and Shang Junlin refused to go back alone, so he had to go with him.

When the ministers saw Shang Junlin go out and brought back a gloomy one, they all opened their eyes, only the Prime Minister and Fang Jun showed a hint of understanding in their eyes.

"I see Your Majesty, Your Majesty." No matter what they thought, the first time they saw someone, they all stood up and saluted.

"Don't be too polite." Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu and sat on the throne.

When a minister saw this scene, he opened his mouth and hesitated.

"This matter involves your majesty. I think that your majesty has the right to know everything. They slander your majesty for no reason. There must be a reason. What do you think this reason is?"

Shang Junlin preemptively attacked, and the thoughts of the ministers were taken away by him, and he was not entangled in the question of whether he was suitable for appearing here as a noble monarch.