Chapter 75

"Your Majesty said it last time, this time it's just me winning. Didn't His Majesty take the bet that His Majesty won long ago?"

Thinking of that kiss and everything that happened after that, a wave of enthusiasm appeared on Shen Yu's face.

The skin on the inside of the wrist was rubbed by the calloused finger pulp, and the numbness spread along the connected skin, winding upwards.

Shang Jun looked at Shen Yu, his eyes getting darker and darker: "I did say it, but this time I think, will Ayu give it?"

The wrist seemed to be lit by a fire, burning from the outside to the inside, Shen Yu withdrew his hand, but was stopped by the man.

Shang Junlin's grip on his arm was not strong, but it just didn't allow him to break free. Shen Yu tried several times, but he didn't take his hand back.

The man held his hand, lifted it up, lowered his head slightly, and a soft kiss landed on the back of Shen Yu's hand.

As if being scalded, Shen Yu's fingers curled slightly.

Shang Junlin didn't let go of his hand, and the intimate kiss went down the back of his hand and landed on his fingers, his thin lips slightly parted.

Shen Yu only felt a damp heat coming from his fingers, he wanted to withdraw his fingers, but was restrained by the man forcibly.

There was a dense feeling of being bitten from the fingertips, and the man's eyes fell on him, not like biting his fingers, but like tasting something else delicious.

"Your Majesty, let me go, dirty..." Shen Yu turned his head away from the man's line of sight, his red **** earlobes exposed in front of the man's eyes.

Shang Junlin's Adam's apple rolled, and the flames in his eyes gradually started to start a prairie prairie.

"Ayu, I want to kiss you."

A vague voice sounded, Shen Yu's eyelashes trembled, and he lowered his head and did not speak.

Shang Junlin laughed softly, and the tip of his tongue went around his fingers, leaving a trace of wetness.

Shen Yu lowered his eyes and looked to the other side, I don't know when, his hand was released, the man walked behind him and leaned into his ear: "Ayu, let me kiss you, okay?"

Although it was an inquiry, Shang Junlin didn't intend to really listen to Shen Yu's return, so he leaned over to his bright earlobe and opened his mouth slightly.

The ripe bright red fruit was put into the mouth, and the tip of the tooth was gently run over from the top. The fruit was too delicate, and the owner did not dare to use force for fear of breaking it.

The earlobes were treated like this, Shen Yu trembled all over, and all the senses were covered with a layer of fog, suddenly there was a sense of unreality, only the touched place, all the feelings came clearly.

I don't know when, Shen Yu turned into a posture of sitting in the arms of a man, and the redder and brighter earlobes were released and turned to the side of his neck.

Along the delicate jawline, it finally falls to the lips.

Siege the city.

There were big peach blossoms in full bloom in front of them, with pink in the white, filling the sight little by little.

The slender, white fingers gripped the black shirt tightly, leaving behind creases.

The shadow of the sun slanted westward, and the orange light and shadow surrounded the two of them in layers, giving them a hazy golden edge.