Chapter 184

"You're wrong," Shang Junlin looked down at him, as if looking at an ant, "Ayu is a human being, not something that can be measured. I respect every choice he makes."

But, he will never let go.

The laughter stopped abruptly, and King Yue Dingding looked at Shang Junlin: "Do you believe this sentence yourself? Isn't it because of the fate that they bear when you called the Shen family into the palace?"

Shang Junlin suddenly stretched out his hand, grabbed King Yue's neck, and picked him up: "Don't make everyone think as dirty as you, you believe this doesn't mean I believe it, if I really believe in fate, how can I sit in this position? "

"Cough cough." Because of suffocation, King Yue's face flushed abnormally, and he couldn't say a word except cough.

Shang Junlin frowned and let go of his hand. King Yue fell to the ground, clutching his neck and coughing violently.

Eunuch Meng carefully presented the handkerchief, and Shang Junlin wiped his five fingers one by one, as if wiping off the contaminants.

"You called me here just to tell me this?"

"I met Shen Yu outside the palace. If it wasn't because I was close to Shen Qingran and touched his bottom line, do you think he would choose to enter the palace because of his anger? If he really doesn't care about me at all, why would he get angry because of this? Even give up the great future to enter the palace?"

Every word of King Yue was like a thorn in Shang Junlin's heart.

The color of the man's eyes continued to deepen, rolling with emotions that people couldn't see through.

Eunuch Meng was so close that he could clearly feel the oppressive aura coming from the man, so he couldn't help but secretly sweat. Would the words of King Yue have a bad influence on your majesty in His Majesty's heart?

How much Shang Junlin cares about Shen Yu, Eunuch Meng knows better than anyone else, the more people he cares about, the more he can't bear the slightest betrayal, especially when Shang Junlin is still an emperor, if he really thinks that Shen Yu has an old love for King Yue...

Eunuch Meng dared not imagine what the consequences would be.

Before leaving, Shang Junlin instructed the prisoners to "entertain" King Yue, and Eunuch Meng followed him tremblingly.

He could feel that His Majesty was in a bad mood right now.

No matter what you say in your mouth, you may never be able to be free from grudges in your heart.

Duke Meng wanted to persuade him a few words, but he heard Shang Junlin say in a very low tone: "If I kill King Yue, will Ayu be unhappy?"

Eunuch Meng was stunned for a moment, and slowly swallowed the words that came to his mouth. Things seemed to be different from what he expected.

Shang Junlin only said this sentence, and did not expect to get an answer from anyone. On the way back to the palace, he kept silent all the time, no one knew what he was thinking.

Suddenly, Shang Junlin said, "Go to the dark prison."

Eunuch Meng did not dare to disobey, and hurriedly ordered the carriage to turn around.

When he arrived at the dark prison, Eunuch Meng followed up subconsciously, but was stopped by Shang Junlin: "You stay here, I will go in alone."

Eunuch Meng didn't know what Shang Junlin was going to do in the dark prison at this time, and he could not help but listen to Shang Junlin's orders, so he had to stand outside and wait.