Chapter 46

With a "click", Jiang Huaiqing's chopsticks fell onto the table.

The young man uttered a meaningless single-word syllable with his mouth half-opened.

The movements in Shang Junlin's hands also paused.

Only He Chengyu, who had already guessed about the relationship between the two, everything was business as usual.

"What, surprised?" Shen Yu asked, looking at Jiang Huaiqing, who was obviously shocked.

"No," Jiang Huaiqing smiled awkwardly, "that's right, very suddenly."

During the short time together, the man made no secret of Shen Yu's possessiveness, and Shen Yu condoned every move of the man. Jiang Huaiqing could see that the relationship between the two was unusual, the only thing he didn't expect was...

"It turns out that you are already married."

Shen Yu blinked: "I can't help it, the family is urging me so hard."

"You two don't look like people who can be at the mercy of the family..." Jiang Huaiqing was still stunned.

Depressed but silent.

In the second half, Jiang Huaiqing's food did not taste good.

After the meal, Jiang Huaiqing took He Chengyu to leave, he needed to digest the news he had just heard.

Shen Yu didn't hold back, and he didn't have to rush to get acquainted.

"Ayu seems to have a good impression of that Young Master Jiang." Shang Junlin slowly wiped his hands with the veil.

"So obvious?"

"You have never treated others like this." Shang Junlin pointed out the fact lightly.

"Your Majesty doesn't like me getting to know other people..." Shen Yu deliberately delayed for a while, seeing Shang Junlin's body gradually tense, and then spit out the last two words, "Young Master?"

"It's enough for you to have one person," said Shang Junlin, taking facts as an example, "It's not good to be like the King of Yue."

"Hahahaha," Shen Yu was overjoyed, "Why did A-rin take the King of Yue as an example? Do you think I will be like the King of Yue, and I will gather all kinds of colors?"

"I didn't mean it that way." He just didn't want to see Shen Yu inexplicably having more sons Jiang and He next to him.

"I know," Shen Yu wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "Rin can rest assured, I'm not interested in opening a dye shop."

Speaking of Dyefang, Shen Yu thought of the woman who was unable to retort the stubborn King Yue.

"Does Your Majesty know anything about that Miss Fang family?"

Shang Junlin is vigilant: "What do you want to do?"

"What do you think, Your Majesty?" Shen Yu laughed, "I just think that this girl can't do anything for Da Huan, she's a bit subservient."

"But she's a woman." Shang Junlin frowned. Although Dahuan was more open than other dynasties and had less restraint on women, there was no precedent for a woman to be an official.

"Isn't this a matter of His Majesty's words?" Shen Yu thought for a while, "Of course, you have to ask this Miss Fang what she thinks first."

Shen Yu remembered very clearly that in the era before Shen Qingran traveled through, women could also be on their own. From ancient times to the present, there were not a few women with great talents, and it was a waste to have to settle in the back house.