Chapter 152

The vigorously rolling Adam's apple showed Shang Junlin's thoughts, the man didn't answer, and kissed it forcefully.

The dangling blue clothes and the black clothes are intertwined, ups and downs.

In the end, Shen Yu paid a heavy price for his active provocation.

Shang Junlin was lying on his back on the grass, Shen Yu was lying on top of him, two horses, one black and one white, were leisurely grazing not far away, rubbing each other intimately from time to time.

Shang Junlin put one hand around Shen Yu's waist, and put one hand behind his back and gently stroked his long smooth hair.

"Are you okay?" Shang Jun asked in a hoarse voice.

Shen Yu shook his head, but the afterglow was too long to be stimulated.

Feeling something, Shen Yu widened his eyes: "Your Majesty, you..."

"Ayu said, I will follow me today." Shang Junlin exerted a little force, holding down Shen Yu's bouncing motion.

"Obviously just now..." Shen Yu stopped suddenly, took a slow breath, and said in a calm voice, "The floor is dirty."

The man chuckled softly, leaned in and bit his red earlobe: "Don't worry, Ayu, it won't get dirty like this."

"Can't you wait to go back?" Shen Yu gasped in a low voice.

"Ayu himself said that on horseback, I will always satisfy Ayu's wishes."

Shang Junlin did what he said, and when he went back, he had a bunch of grass clippings in his own hair and on his body.

After changing his clothes, Shen Yu was lying on the bed, looking at Shang Junlin, who was a little embarrassed, and said with a smile, "I said it would be very dirty."

Shang Junlin took a long time to wash, and sat by the bed with half-dry water vapor: "Will it be clean after washing?"

Shen Yu lifted Shang Junlin's hair and looked at it, then nodded: "It's really clean."

"Your Majesty said, was it destined that you would let me go that day? If another person appeared at that time, would His Majesty let him go?" Shen Yu retracted his hand and put his pillow under his chin.

Shang Jun looked at him firmly: "Perhaps, I'm very glad that I didn't do anything at that time."

According to his temperament at the time, after discovering a suspicious person, no matter whether the other party is a man or a woman, or how old he is, he will not let him go.

During that time, it was too dangerous around him. If he left Shen Yu, a half-year-old child, he would undoubtedly tell the world where his weakness was. Shen Yu escaped from the environment of the Marquis of Zhenbei, but also fell into a more dangerous place. situation.

It is different now. Now he has grown up and has the ability to protect Shen Yu from harm in many dangers. The time for them to meet is not too early or too late, just right.

"I still think it's a little unbelievable. There is such a long hidden fate between me and Your Majesty."

"Isn't it good? I once thought that it would be great if I could meet Ayu earlier, but I didn't expect that we would have met before," Shang Junlin stroked the gloomy hair, "Ayu grew up in Zhenbei Hou's mansion. It's a lot safer beside me, has that group of people who chased you never appeared again?"

"Yes, that only happened once in my impression." Shen Yu even suspected that the encounter that day was a dream, there was no pursuit, and there was no warmth from the sky.