Chapter 107

Shen Yu's voice was extremely low, and every word seemed to have a hook, drilling into Shang Junlin's heart.

Shang Junlin put one hand on Shen Yu's waist to support the young man's body. Seeing that Shen Yu would not fall, both hands climbed onto Shang Junlin's shoulders.

The distance between the two is getting closer and closer, and they both look at each other, with each other's figure reflected in their eyes.

Lips touch.

Tremors rose sharply.

Shen Yu slowly closed his eyes and lightly pecked the man's lips.

Shang Junlin also put the other hand behind Shen Yu's waist, and clasped his fingers tightly around his flexible waist.

He resisted the urge to eat the young man into his stomach and let the other person touch his lips lightly.

Like drinking poison to quench thirst.

Shen Yu knew that the other party would not be satisfied with such a touch, so he slowly opened the other party's lips and probed in.

Similar to Shen Yu's usual style, there is no straight-forward rudeness, and every movement carries the ultimate temptation, which is bound to bring people into the abyss of desire.

Shang Junlin's breathing became heavier and heavier. When Shen Yu was about to withdraw, he turned against the guest, grabbed the young man's lips, and invaded heavily.

The offensive is fiercer than ever.

The white and slender fingers were unable to grasp the black clothes on the man's shoulders, leaving a line of folds, but at this time, no one would care about the traces left on the expensive clothes.

At the end of the kiss, Shen Yu lay on the man's shoulder, panting slightly: "Your Majesty, are you still angry now?"

The ink in Shang Junlin's eyes rolled, and his voice was a little hoarse: "If I say I'm still angry, will Ayu coax me again?"

"What do you think, Your Majesty?" Shen Yu's voice was lazy, with a hint of hoarseness.

After breathing slowly, Shen Yu turned over and leaned on Shang Junlin's chest, the man's arms wrapped around his waist and placed on Shen Yu's lower abdomen.

Shen Yu glanced at the case table, on which were spread out the half-approved papers by Shang Junlin, and there was a thick pile of papers waiting to be approved.

"Your Majesty, let's appraise the papers first." Shen Yu pointed to the pile of unfinished approvals.

"Ayu is with me." Shang Junlin put his head on Shen Yu's shoulder, reached out and picked up a memorial, and spread it out.

This booklet happened to be written by the prime minister, and it was about the evaluation of officials.

Da Huan will have an official assessment every year. According to the assessment results, it is determined whether the official will be promoted or demoted next year. In the past, this matter was the responsibility of the cabinet.

The official assessment time is set in winter, and the assessment content is the official's performance in the year. Special officials will report the situation in various places to the cabinet. After the cabinet has discussed it, it will be reported to the emperor, and the emperor will make the final conclusion.

The prime minister was very busy during this period of time, especially when he found that some officials were paddling all day, and he felt intolerable. He bluntly asked the emperor to re-investigate the assessment of these people in previous years. A few useful people came over to help.