Chapter 60

Feeling the strong aura of aggression on Shang Junlin's body, he breathed slightly suffocated.

Even at a loss, what did he say? Why did Shang Junlin get excited all of a sudden?

After thinking for a while, Shen Yu stepped back a little bit, no matter what the reason was, it would be better for him to stay away from Shang Junlin, who exuded a dangerous aura.

Aware of his small movements, Shang Junlin stopped behind him with one hand, blocking the way: "What is Ayu hiding?"

Shen Yu pretended to be stupid: "What did your majesty say?"

Shang Junlin didn't want to embarrass him, so he restrained his aura: "What is Ayu going to do?"

I don't know since when, Shang Junlin's name for Shen Yu changed from "Gui Jun" to "Ayu", and Shen Yu gradually became accustomed to this name.

"First replace the **** in charge of Yuzhang Palace, and then talk about it."

"It's all based on Ayu, the new candidate will take care of you first, and I will not allow the same thing to happen a second time!"

This time, the **** in charge of the Yuzhang Palace had an accident. In the final analysis, it was his fault that he didn't take it seriously at the beginning. If he had checked carefully before accepting his appointment, the current situation would not have happened.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Shen Yu squinted his eyes, he always knew that the embankment of a thousand miles collapsed in the ant's nest, and he did not require those who work under him to be flawless, but he could not tolerate those who had no bottom line.

Since he wanted to do it, Shen Yu instructed Mu Xi to investigate all the people in Yuzhang Palace. Before, he never thought that he would live in Yuzhang Palace for a long time. On important matters, he usually looks like he is good at talking, which greatly encourages the ambitions of some people.

Shen Yu was favored, and the Yuzhang Palace rose with the tide. The palace servants who served in the Yuzhang Palace were much more lined up than the palace servants in other places. The rules of survival in the palace have always been the same. Shen Yu did not intend to change anything. His own name is causing trouble.

Eunuch Meng quickly picked a candidate and showed it to Shang Junlin for the first time.

His eyes swept across the list one by one, and when he saw a certain name, Shang Junlin paused, and raised his eyes with a smile instead of a smile: "If I remember correctly, this Meng Yuan is your godson, right?"

"Yes, yes," Eunuch Meng didn't dare to lie, "the slaves are all found at the request of your lord. Meng Yuan, this boy, saw that he was a big boy since he was a child, and he knew better than anyone what his character was. List added."

After speaking, Eunuch Meng was a little uneasy, and added: "Adding Meng Yuan's name, the slave has a selfishness, one is to know the root and the second is that you are a master who is good to serve, Meng Yuan can follow you It is his blessing to serve you by your side."

Shang Junlin rubbed the edge of the list, and his eyes were uncertain.

Eunuch Meng raised his heart higher and smiled bitterly in his heart. He really didn't want to let this opportunity go, so he dared to indulge his selfishness.

"I know that you value this godson very much, just one point, everything can't be too much. I have read the list, and they all meet your requirements. You send people to your gentleman. Who can stay is up to you. Arrangement." Shang Junlin glanced at Eunuch Meng lightly, and threw the list into his arms.