Chapter 158

The next day, Shen Yu failed to get up as he was initially worried.

After waking up, Shen Yu wanted to sit up, but as soon as he moved, it involved a certain part of his body, and the pain caused him to make a hiss and fall back.

All over the body, pain came from everywhere, and he was lying on the bed gloomily, his eyes looking at the top of his head were a little dull.

Although a large part of the reason last night was on himself, Shen Yu was still not very happy. No matter how he thought, Shang Junlin was just waiting for the rabbit, he was the rabbit who was hopping to the door.

The movement on the bed spread outside, and after a while, Shang Junlin walked in, followed by two palace maids, each with something in his hand.

As soon as the steaming food came in, Shen Yu smelled the wafting aroma, and a "gurgling" sound came from his stomach unconsciously.

Shang Junlin walked to the bed, and the palace servant put down the things in his hand and quietly retreated.

"Did Your Majesty do it on purpose last night?" Shen Yu asked in a hoarse voice.

"Zhen didn't do anything last night," Shang Junlin complained to himself, "Ayu himself voluntarily threw himself into his arms, and it is impossible for me to keep Ayu out of the door."

Shen Yu was helped to sit up, his body was very dry, and he wanted a man to clean it for him.

"Drink some water first." Shang Junlin handed warm water to Shen Yu's mouth.

Shen Yu lowered his head and drank a glass of water in Shang Junlin's hand. His throat finally became more comfortable, and he was not so hoarse when speaking.

"Your Majesty didn't let me eat so much venison on purpose?" Shen Yu gave him a sideways glance.

At this moment, there is still a blush on Shen Yu's face, and the end of his eyes is also full of crimson. When he looks up at the end of his eyes, it will only make Shang Junlin more excited.

Shifting his legs, Shang Junlin said calmly, "I also roasted other meats, but Ayu himself has a soft spot for venison."

Of course, Shang Junlin wouldn't tell Shen Yu. Before feeding, he specifically asked Imperial Physician Gu, who seemed to let Shen Yu eat without restraint, but in fact, the weight of all kinds of meat was under his strict control.

Shen Yu couldn't refute this sentence, indeed, what meat to eat is his own choice.

Shang Junlin gave a low laugh: "Ayu last night was really enthusiastic, and I couldn't stop."

Shen Yu reached out to cover his mouth, the white porcelain-like skin was covered with red plums, Shang Junlin looked at the traces he left, and his Adam's apple rolled.

"I won't say anymore, let's have some porridge first, are you hungry?" Shang Junlin's voice was low.

Seeing the thick blackness in his eyes, Shen Yu didn't dare to stimulate him any more. Last night, it had the effect of deer blood and venison. If he comes again today, he won't want his waist and legs.

"I'm hungry." Shen Yu retracted his hand and slowly wrapped himself tightly with the quilt.

No matter how much Shang Junlin thought about it, he couldn't really do anything to people now. Shen Yu was not sober last night, but he was sober. At that level, if it weren't for the bonus of deer blood and venison, Shen Yu would not be able to find it.

What's more, he also ate these. Although he was sober, he was still somewhat affected. Otherwise, he would not be able to hold the young man's ankle again and again to drag people back to continue.