Chapter 189

The dancer's movements were very fast, and there was a burst of aroma in the action. Shen Yu subconsciously held his breath, but he still smelled a little.

Shang Junlin moved faster, protecting Shen Yu with one hand, and picked up the plate on the table with the other and threw it out.

Hidden Dragon Guard, who was guarding outside the main hall, broke through the door.

An assassination has not yet begun, it has ended.

The dancers were quickly restrained, and the remaining dancers were also controlled.

Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu and walked down.

The dancer knelt on the ground without saying a word. The dagger in her hand was knocked to the ground. Shen Yu noticed that the dagger glowed with a faint blue light, which was obviously poisoned.

The banquet was forced to be suspended. After a brief panic, the ministers came back to their senses, protected their family members, and stood aside.

In addition to the assassination during the last autumn hunting, this was the second time this year.

Shang Junlin took the sword in the guard's hand, raised the dancer's chin, and looked at her coldly: "Who ordered you to come?"

The dancer's gaze stayed on Shang Junlin for a while, then fell on Shen Yu faintly.

Shen Yu frowned.

His head was a little dizzy, probably because of that scent. Since he was a child, he couldn't accept certain scents. It just so happened that the one he just smelled was one of them.

"This......"

When the ministers saw this scene, their minds were lively, and they remembered that it was just after Shen Yu swept the cup to the ground that the dancer moved her hand.

Shen Yu also remembered what happened just now. He is so confused now that even thinking has become a very difficult thing, let alone pulling out of his cocoon.

The hand on the man's clothes kept clenching, Shen Yu wanted to stay awake, but his consciousness became more and more confused.

Feeling his strangeness, Shang Junlin withdrew the gaze that forced the dancer, and looked down at the young man lying in his arms: "Are you feeling unwell?"

Shen Yu shook his head, he couldn't pass out at this time. Under the watchful eyes of the public, the dancer started because he dropped the cup. If this problem cannot be solved as soon as possible, the follow-up will be very troublesome.

Even if Shang Junlin believed him, the courtiers would not believe it. Since the dance girl dared to do this, she would definitely have a backhand. If she checked down, most of them would find him.

Shen Yu bit the tip of his tongue hard, trying to wake himself up a bit, the stimulation from the pain dispelled the fog in his mind, and seeing that it was effective, Shen Yu quickly reached out and grabbed the sword in Shang Junlin's hand.

The sharp blade cut through the skin, and blood slid down the blade.

"Ayu!" Shang Junlin wanted to withdraw the sword, but Shen Yu held it tightly. If he used force, it would definitely cause more damage to Shen Yu.

As if he didn't expect him to hurt himself, the dancer's face changed slightly.

The sharp pain came from the palm of the hand, and the mind became more and more sober.

Shen Yu hooked his lips and smiled, the smile was cold and thin, and did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

Shang Junlin's hand holding Shen Yu's shoulder continued to use force, and the other hand almost couldn't hold the hilt of the sword. He let go of the hand holding Shen Yu's shoulder and stroked his face, with a slight trembling in his voice: "Ayu, loose Open, listen."