Chapter 161

"What?" Shen Yu grabbed the quilt suddenly, "When were you rescued?"

"Today." Shang Junlin eased his expression and sat down on the bed.

"Today..." Shen Yu pondered, "Will today's assassination have something to do with King Yue being rescued?"

Shen Yu's suspicion is not unreasonable. There are many forces with motives, but there are only a few who will rescue King Yue at the same time.

"Perhaps, Fang Jun didn't know if he asked anything." Shang Junlin closed the quilt to Shen Yu.

"King Yue has been imprisoned for a day or two. Apart from the He family, is there anyone else trying to save people?" Shen Yu was very concerned about King Yue, although his development in this life was very different from his previous life because of his intervention. But until the last moment, no one knows how the story will eventually go.

Shang Junlin shook his head: "No, after the failed prison robbery, I once thought they had given up their minds."

The imperial examination fraud case came to an end, and the officials involved were given due punishment. Because of the special status of the King of Yue, Shang Junlin just imprisoned him instead of sending him to the execution ground like other officials.

The next morning, Shang Junlin summoned the prime ministers and other ministers to discuss matters.

They all knew a little about the King of Yue, and now that they learned that the man was rescued, their hearts sank.

"Is there a result from Master Fang's question?" the Prime Minister asked.

First assassination, then prison robbery, the timing couldn't be more coincidental, no one thought it was an accident.

"Those people's mouths are difficult to pry open. The purpose of the minister to judge these people is Your Majesty. More, they refuse to say." Master Fang sighed.

Most of the people who can be arranged to carry out this kind of assassination are dead soldiers, and it is even more difficult to ask what to say from the dead soldiers.

"What about the person caught in the mountains yesterday? Did you explain anything?" Shang Junlin asked.

"The man couldn't stand the punishment, and he gave out a lot of information. He came here with Mrs. Xu. He was Mrs. Xu's servant. He was ordered by Mrs. Xu to spread the news with Hanzhou. A few days ago, Mrs. Xu I ordered him to give a letter to someone from Hanzhou, and I went to receive the letter yesterday." Fang Jun explained the results of the trial one by one.

"Judging from the results of the minister's trial, there is no necessary connection between him and the assassin."

"An official lady who just came to the capital from other places, shouldn't have anything to do with the assassin, but..." The Prime Minister paused and expressed his doubts, "Some time ago, His Majesty sent him because of the Xu family's daughter. The official went to Hanzhou, and at this time, she communicated with Hanzhou, why?"

"What was written in the letter?" Shang Junlin tapped the table with his knuckles.

"That person didn't know the content of the letter. He didn't find the contact person, so he was caught wandering around as a suspicious person. The minister has already asked people to find the contact person based on his description." Fang Jun replied.

"Fang Qing is very relieved to do things."

When Shen Yu woke up, Shang Junlin was not there. Mu Xi heard the movement and came in to wait. After going out, Shen Yu found that the palace people were packing things.