Chapter 154

The surprise on the faces of the ministers did not hide.

Even if there is only one nobleman in the harem, the nobleman is only the nobleman, and the most with the same vice queen. From ancient times to the present, only the queen of the main palace is qualified to ride with the emperor.

What does His Majesty mean by this?

The ministers secretly looked at others, could it be that His Majesty intends to make Shen Yu the empress?

Shang Junlin didn't care what these people thought. After taking them down, he said a few words to the minister and took Shen Yu to the camp.

The remaining ministers looked at each other.

For a long time, someone couldn't help but say: "What the **** is your majesty thinking, even if you dote on your noble lord, it shouldn't go against the ancestral system like this."

"Can't you understand your Majesty's attitude? At the beginning, His Majesty Chrysostom promised that there would only be one noble monarch in the harem. Whether he is a noble monarch or a queen, is there any difference?" Another minister laughed.

"Am I waiting to let Your Majesty come around like this?"

"When will you and I be able to control what Your Majesty is going to do? If you want me to tell you, Qiu Hunting is a happy day, so don't bother yourself with some trivial things. So what if you say something? What should Your Majesty do? what to do."

The minister's words were echoed a lot, but some of the old-fashioned ministers were still frowning.

"Even if you know the weight of your majesty in His Majesty's heart, but if you are not the queen, you should abide by the rules of your majesty, and the etiquette cannot be abolished."

"Do you want to remind Your Majesty to seal the empress at an early date?" The Minister of Rites frowned, "I'm afraid you don't know that His Majesty once mentioned that he wanted to seal the empress, but it was shelved for some reason. Are you the queen, you can go and mention it."

This time, a few people who were eager to try showed hesitation on their faces.

Their purpose is to suppress your arrogance, not to send people to the back.

"Your Majesty really told you about the empress seal?" After the ministers dispersed, the Prime Minister walked over to the Minister of the Household and asked in a low voice.

"I can't lie about this matter," said the Minister of the Ministry of Housing, shaking his head. "It was a few days ago, and the Xiaguan thought that he was going to start preparing for the grand ceremony. I didn't expect that His Majesty only mentioned it that time. I didn't say it again after that."

The Prime Minister pondered: "Your Majesty, you and I know how, since he brought up this matter, he had such an idea, and why he dismissed it later, most of it has something to do with your noble lord."

The Minister of the Household: "Actually, I have no objection to His Majesty's appointment of Your Majesty as Empress. The things your Majesty has done are not worthy of praise from the previous dynasty. Others can't do this. Besides, His Majesty also There are no plans for new recruits."

Prime Minister: "His Majesty has pushed for next year's general election?"

The Minister of the Household: "Your Majesty didn't like these things when your lord didn't enter the palace. He said that laboring the people and hurting the wealth, this time there are people around His Majesty, and it is normal to be pushed."

Prime Minister: "Chaoli will be lively when it arrives."

General elections are held every three years by selecting women from the people to fill the harem. When the late emperor was in power, the annual general election was very lively. After the new emperor ascended the throne, this upsurge gradually settled down.