Chapter 64

Shen Yu's heart skipped a beat, and his eyes flashed from side to side: "Your Majesty, show me the results first."

"I knew you wouldn't obediently admit it," Shang Junlin maintained his original action and called out, "Meng Chang, bring your things in."

Eunuch Meng lowered his head and came in, and put the things within Shang Junlin's reach. He didn't dare to look at it all the way, and immediately retreated after putting it away.

Shang Junlin picked it up with one hand and spread it out in front of Shen Yu: "Ayu is convinced this time?"

Shen Yu lowered his head, the first name that caught his eye was He Chengyu, followed by Jiang Huaiqing.

"Your Majesty really can't wait for a moment." Shen Yu sighed in resignation.

Shang Junlin's eyes darkened even more, and he urged, "Ayu...Ayu..."

Shen Yu put his hands behind him and leaned back slightly. In front of him was the approaching Shang Junlin, and beside him was Shang Junlin's powerful arms. It seemed that Shang Junlin was determined to get his own "trophy" today.

Shen Yu closed his eyes, his heart swayed, and he leaned forward suddenly, touching the corner of Shang Junlin's lips.

Before Shang Junlin could react, Shen Yu had already returned to his original position.

"Your Majesty, can you let me go this time?" Shen Yu turned his head to the side, his red earlobes revealing his mood at the moment.

Shang Junlin chuckled, instead of letting go, he leaned closer: "How can Ayu be so perfunctory? This is what I want..."

The voice disappeared from the lips where they met.

Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu with one hand, pressed the back of Shen Yu's head with the other, leaned over slightly, covered the soft and soft lips with a breath that could not be rejected, carefully traced a circle of lip lines and put it into his lips to meet his lips and tongue. entanglement.

Shen Yu's eyes were slightly closed, all his senses were concentrated on his lips, his lips and teeth were occupied by Shang Junlin, and he was ingested by him forcefully and gently, as if he was going to be slowly swallowed into his stomach.

All perception of the outside world has disappeared, only the touch on the lips is clearly transmitted to the mind, the shivering sensation continues to spread, and the feet gradually sag down, but when they are about to fall, they are held firmly by Shang Jun. live.

Everything between heaven and earth is slowly blurring, only oneself and Shang Junlin are real.

The light and shadow swayed, and the eyes were half-closed, as if covered with a layer of fog.

He seldom felt this way. Because of his poor health in his previous life, he had hardly solved this kind of problem. Just planning for King Yue had exhausted all his energy. For various reasons, he rarely had any relationship with King Yue. Intimate contact, I didn't think there was any problem at the time, but now that I think about it, in order to tie him to King Yue's boat, the mysterious power behind it is really unscrupulous.

Now Shen Yu felt that it was fortunate that nothing had happened to King Yue, otherwise he would be so disgusting.

"Ayu, concentrate."

The man's hoarse voice recalled Shen Yu's thoughts, and after that, he no longer had time to take care of him.

It's like being in the vast ocean, only with the ups and downs of the waves.

On the hard tabletop behind him, Shen Yu's fingers tightly tugged the dangling black clothes, leaving many folds.

I don't know how long it took, the waves finally stopped, Shen Yu looked at the man who was close to Chi Chi slightly blankly, his body trembling.