Chapter 143

Jiang Huaiqing didn't know why, but he still responded.

"Today I found something very strange. These dancers are not all from Dahuan." Since He Chengyu was not drunk, Jiang Huaiqing began to talk about business.

When He Chengyu was talking with those bosses, Jiang Huaiqing was not idle. He seemed to be wandering around out of curiosity, but in fact he was trying to observe the whole banquet more closely.

"There are also utensils at the banquet. There are many things that are not Dahuan, but are closer to those used by Beimo people. I didn't find anything wrong with the businessmen who attended the banquet."

"Don't worry about this matter. They are still suspicious of us, and it is impossible to directly reveal too many things that are wrong. When we pass their 'test', we can truly enter the interior." Some things must be done slowly. Picture, don't be in a hurry.

There were two more women in the house, which seemed to be no different from before, except that Jiang Huaiqing needed to lose his temper with He Chengyu because of some trivial matters when the two of them were there on purpose.

The two women were interrupted every time they tried to approach He Chengyu. After a few times, they vaguely felt something and stopped approaching them frequently.

He Chengyu still went out to attend the banquets of Boss Sun and others from time to time. Jiang Huaiqing didn't need to deal with these people, so he observed it secretly. After returning, the two were locked in the room to check the clues they had obtained.

Time flies by.

After receiving the accurate reply from Shang Junlin, the Ministry of Industry began to prepare for the assessment, because this assessment was only to select those who entered the Ministry of Industry, and the Ministry of Rites did not participate much.

"The specific process has been determined for the time being. This official will go to the palace and report to His Majesty. If there are no other changes, we can start preparing for the assessment." The Minister of the Ministry of Industry called the people of the Ministry of Industry together to talk about this matter. .

This is a big deal for the Ministry of Industry.

It is also a big deal for the people.

"Have you heard about the recent events? Such an assessment is unheard of."

"You can enter the Ministry of Industry without taking the imperial examination, as long as you have a skill, I want to try it."

"Is this news a long time ago, is it accurate this time?"

"It's all said in the People's Daily, and it's definitely accurate, but the date hasn't been set yet. It's just for those who are interested to prepare first."

"Are you going to try it? The People's Daily said that as long as you know a craft, you can go."

"I can only do carpentry, I don't know if I can do it."

For a time, there was a lot of discussion among the people about this assessment. The people's newspapers wrote very clearly that there was no rhythm, and the people accepted this assessment well.

Many people have begun to think about which craftsmanship they can use.

In the early days, the Minister of the Ministry of Industry talked about the assessment in the court, because this matter would not have any impact on the power of the court, and there were not many people who opposed it.

The time was fixed.

After the imperial court, several ministers caught up with the Minister of Industry.