Chapter 70

The man's breath was getting closer, Shen Yu didn't dodge, and fixedly looked at him.

Shang Junlin let out a low laugh, kissed the gloomy lips, and the laughter disappeared from the adjacent lips.

The gentleness gradually became stronger, and the gloomy breath fell back unsteadily, supported by strong arms.

His eyes were slightly closed, and his long eyelashes fluttered uneasily, like a swaying butterfly in the wind and rain.

After the kiss, the man's breath remained on his lips, and he opened his eyes in a daze and misty eyes, and an enlarged eye came into view.

Straight into the dark and deep eyes.

The warm touch turned upward, the corners of the lips, cheeks, eyelids, every place was carefully patronized, the cold breath hovered, and it lasted for a long time.

When he was finally released, a hazy layer of water vapor accumulated in Shen Yu's eyes.

Shang Junlin looked down at him for a while, and said in a low voice, "I will carry you to the couch."

After speaking, without waiting for the gloomy reaction, he directly picked up the person in a face-to-face posture.

He was caught off guard with his feet in the air, Shen Yu wrapped his arms around the man's neck tightly, and his thoughts were pulled away from the memories just now.

"His Majesty..."

"This time, I can tell you in advance." Shang Junlin's voice contained a contented smile.

Shen Yu reacted for a while and then remembered that Shang Junlin said what he said before, "Tell him before doing anything". It turned out that this sentence was also kept in mind by Shang Junlin.

Shen Yu lowered his eyes, because of his posture, he was a bit taller than Shang Junlin, looking at the man from top to bottom, there was an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

Crispy and numb, with sourness and sweetness.

He didn't hate this feeling, and let it spread in his heart, filling the whole atrium little by little.

Shang Junlin didn't put him down, but directly hugged him and sat on the couch, placing the person in his arms.

"Sometimes I wonder if Ayu was specially sent to me by God," Shang Junlin buried his head in Shen Yu's neck, his voice almost inaudible, "Wait for Dahuan Haiyan Heqing, will Ayu be punished? God took it away?"

"What is your majesty thinking?" Shang Junlin's words pulled him back to his thoughts, and he was amused in a gloomy heart, "I am a living person, and I don't like my father. Where else can I go other than by your majesty's side?"

Shang Junlin tightened his arms and said in a low voice, "Ayu can't leave me, and no one can take you away from me."

Shen Yu raised his hand and touched the top of the man's head: "No, I have a very good life with Your Majesty. If I leave His Majesty, where else can I live as freely as I am now?"

After Shen Yu finished speaking, he thought about it for a while. In his two lifetimes, the period after entering the palace was indeed the most comfortable time for him. Everything was considered by Shang Junlin. There was no one else in the harem except him. Rules are like decorations in front of him...

It turned out that before he knew it, he had received so much preferential treatment.

Thinking of this, the gloomy eyes gradually softened. Shang Junlin is Shang Junlin, the emperor of Dahuan, not the king of Yue, nor anyone else.