Chapter 15

The palace servants who were waiting on the side threw down on their knees, and no one expected that Shen Guijun, who was always gentle and good-natured, would suddenly say such a thing. They didn't dare to look up at the emperor's face, but they had heard of the emperor's temperament, and Shen Guijun's words would definitely anger the emperor.

What they couldn't figure out was why Shen Yu wanted to dig his own grave. It was good for the emperor to dote on him, but since ancient times, how could there be only one beauty in the imperial harem? Shen Yu showed his jealousy and used threats. road?

There was a layer of fine sweat on Mu Xi's forehead. She restrained her fear and raised her head. Unfortunately, from her point of view, she could only see her son's face, but not the emperor's expression.

In the depressing silence, Eunuch Meng carefully looked at the emperor's face, and his heart skipped a beat.

- This one doesn't look angry at all.

Looking at Shen Yu again, there is still a smile on his face, only those dark eyes, looking in at a glance, are chilling to the bone.

Eunuch Meng became more and more unable to figure out this son-in-law of the Hou family in Zhenbei.

The two protagonists who were silently followed did not care about the thoughts of the palace servants. Shen Yu looked at the handsome emperor in front of him, and said with a sigh of relief: "Does your majesty really want to admit new people into the palace?"

"How can your noble lord be so jealous?" Shang Junlin leaned into his ear with gloomy strength, his voice was low, with a hint of hints, "If your noble lord can dispel my thoughts with practical actions, I will According to your."

It seems that the two of them are not talking about a major event to expand the harem, but something that is not important.

Shen Yu lowered his eyes and glanced at the kneeling palace servants, his eyes stayed on one of the little eunuchs for a while, and when the other party found something wrong: "Your Majesty really wants to be here, in front of these people?"

Shang Junlin embraced the gloomy waist and hugged the person to his lap, and glanced at Eunuch Meng casually: "Meng Chang, take the person out."

Eunuch Meng did not dare to disobey, and bowed his head and took away all the palace servants.

After the palace servants all left, Shen Yu released his hand on Shang Junlin's collar and wanted to get off Shang Junlin's leg.

As soon as he moved, he felt his arms tighten around his waist. He looked at Shang Junlin in a gloomy and puzzled look, and his eyes seemed to say: Everyone is gone, should you let me go?

Unexpectedly, Shang Junlin not only did not let go, but also took the person into his arms, meaning: "Your Highness, what is your statement?"

"Is Your Majesty dissatisfied with my performance just now?" Shen Yu glared at him, "I think the capital will soon know that Shen Guijun, a newcomer to the palace, is not only jealous, but also threatens His Majesty not to admit newcomers to the palace."

"Your Majesty, how do you plan to make up for my lost reputation?"

Shang Junlin raised his gloomy chin and looked at him deeply: "What compensation do you want?"

"I'm tired of seeing the treasures of Yuzhang Palace, Your Majesty..."

"You don't have a small appetite."

What Shang Junlin said is true. Yuzhang Palace is the most gorgeous palace except for a few main palaces, and there are many precious treasures used for decoration. In terms of the degree of magnificence, it is more gorgeous than the emperor's palace. More than that.