Chapter 32

"What's wrong?" Feeling the strangeness in Shang Junlin's emotions, he was gloomy and dazed.

"Does your gentleman know what this medicine is used for?" After a moment of silence, Shang Jun asked coldly.

"Isn't it the one that promotes blood circulation and removes blood stasis?" Shen Yu was even more at a loss, "Not only that, there are many similar ones out there, all from the Taiyuan Hospital."

Shen Yu pointed to the small grid on the inside of the head of the bed. Shang Junlin usually didn't go to that small grid to take medicine, and he didn't know what medicine was in the small grid.

Shang Junlin took a deep breath, it was indeed a good medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, but the place where it was used was not the same. He put down the medicine bottle in his hand: "Look at it."

Shen Yu followed behind Shang Junlin, walked to the bedside, and watched Shang Junlin open the wooden door of the small lattice, and took out a bunch of bottles and jars from it.

There are slender bottles, round bottles, and square ones. Shang Junlin picked up a few small boxes at will and opened them one by one.

Of the ten small pill boxes, only two contained normal ointment, and the rest were used for lubrication.

"Have you ever used these medicines?"

Shen Yu thought about it and shook his head: "It doesn't seem to be used."

After he entered the palace, he was rarely injured, and occasionally it was caused by Shang Junlin unintentionally. If it wasn't for Shang Junlin's insistent request, it was not a minor injury at all, and he would not have taken medicine.

"Your Majesty, is there something wrong with this medicine?" Shen Yu didn't understand the reason for Shang Junlin's abnormal reaction.

"No problem, but it's best not to use your lord," Shang Junlin pointed at the few that Imperial Physician Gu sent, "especially these."

"But Imperial Physician Gu said that it is good for my health." Shen Yu became more and more curious, he was sure that Imperial Physician Gu would not lie to him about this.

"Do you believe in Zhen or Imperial Physician Gu?" Shang Junlin frowned slightly, with a hint of dissatisfaction in his tone.

"Of course I believe in Your Majesty." Shen Yu said without hesitation.

Shang Junlin's mood warmed up: "I'll let Mu Xi collect these medicines and put them elsewhere."

"Your Majesty won't tell me, what are these medicines used for?" Shen Yu approached the man and poked his arm.

"Really so curious?" Shang Junlin gave him a deep look.

Depressed nod.

"It was used by men Chenghuan." Shang Junlin's tone was calm, but the tips of his ears were slightly red.

Shen Yu paused, the medicine bottle in his hand seemed to be a hot potato, and he didn't take it or take it. Thinking of what he did just now, he wished he could find something to cover him.

"This... I really don't know. Imperial Physician Gu didn't remind me when he was giving medicine," Shen Yu hurriedly put the medicine bottle in his hand on the table, "I'll let Mu Xi handle it."

Unpredictable, Shen Yu saw the crimson color at the tip of Shang Junlin's ear, and even forgot the embarrassment just now, which is really rare, and His Majesty would be embarrassed.

The hand that put the medicine bottle turned a corner, and abruptly approached Shang Junlin, and the young man's slightly playful voice sounded.

"The medicine that Imperial Physician Gu specially prepared for me seems to be a waste of people's heart to throw it away. Your Majesty, don't you think so?"