Chapter 39

Listening to King Huaiyu's words, he looked at Shang Junlin with a worried look.

No matter what the relationship between the two was, the late emperor was always Shang Junlin's father. In front of the child, if he said how to give his father a green hat, it would definitely make people feel uncomfortable.

Shang Junlin's expression did not show any abnormality. Seeing Shen Yu looking at him, he whispered: "Ayu don't have to worry, to be honest, I also really want to see the scene described by King Huaiyu."

Shang Junlin really did not have the slightest father-son affection for the late emperor. Since ancient times, fathers have been kind and filial to their sons. If a father did not give his son love but murderous intentions again and again, no one would show a little bit of empathy for such a father. Admiration.

What's more, Shang Junlin lowered his eyes to cover the turbulent dark emotions in his eyes, and there was still a blood feud between him and the first emperor that was separated by an entire mother's clan!

King Huaiyu said enough, he stopped slowly, his cloudy eyes looked at Shen Yu, "Shang Junlin is the son of my good royal brother, maybe he will be the same as my good royal brother, you little baby, but Don't put your heart on him."

Shen Yu didn't know why at this time, King Huaiyu still refused to give up persuading him, just as he was about to speak, King Huaiyu had already said the next words.

"Don't take it seriously. When my good imperial brother was not on the throne, he was also deeply in love with Shang Junlin's mother. She had to be her. But look at the result. When the first emperor ascended the throne and the queen was crowned, the empress and empress were deeply envious of how many others, but no matter how deep the love was, it was no match for the passage of time. In just five years, the previous oath was completely forgotten and betrayed. With the first time, there will be countless times after."

"I persuaded her at the time, but she didn't listen to my persuasion and plunged into a carefully woven gentle trap, dragging down the entire family in vain."

"King Huaiyu said enough?" Shang Junlin said in a chilling voice.

"You have half that person's blood in your bones, do you really think you can escape the shackles of your bloodline? Look at the children left by the late emperor, which one did not harm one after another? Don't think I am alarmist , This kind of thing cannot be changed, and there is a sense of indifference in the blood of the merchant."

"What about King Huaiyu, haven't you changed for so many years? Humans are human because we will restrain our own nature. A normal person knows what to do and what not to do, and doesn't know how to be a human being. People don't need to use 'nature' as an excuse." Shen Yu disagreed with King Huaiyu's words.

"What you said is interesting, maybe." As if the last breath of anger had dissipated, Prince Huaiyu became more and more sluggish, "You don't have to waste time with me, let's stop this matter, don't continue to investigate. already."

After saying these words, King Huaiyu closed his eyes and was reluctant to speak again.

Shang Junlin took a gloomy out of breath, and when passing Lord Fang, he instructed: "No need for trial."

Mr. Fang didn't know why, but he respectfully replied, "Yes."

Stepping out of the prison casted by iron walls, walking towards the warm spring scenery, the warmth brought by the sun dispels the gloomy cold brought by the prison.

Finally feeling the warmth, Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, "It's still comfortable outside."

"I have long said that the dark prison is cold and cold, and I told you not to follow, you won't listen."