Chapter 61

"I don't feel sorry for who your Majesty is sorry for? Your Majesty should not be hurt again in the future."

The end of Shen Yu's eyes drooped slightly, Shang Junlin saw his eyes hot, held Shen Yu's chin in one hand, and approached slowly.

A soft kiss fell on the corner of his eye.

With the breath of a man, strong, steady and reliable.

Shang Junlin likes to kiss gloomy eyes recently, especially when those eyes are looking at him, the concentration and color in the eyes make Shang Junlin put it down.

Shen Yu's eyelids drooped, and the long eyelashes gently brushed the man's lips, causing a slight itch.

Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's hand and released it, instead, he wrapped his waist around him, and his arm was forced to make the person stick closer to him.

Shen Yu let him kiss for a while, and said, "It's time to close the net about the King Yue."

"Only one Taiwei was caught, but that's enough. With the first one, there will be a second, a third..."

"That's not necessarily true," Shen Yu propped up on Shang Junlin's chest and looked at him, "Your Majesty, why did the Grand Lieutenant play tricks on the imperial examination?"

"Ayu wants to blame the king of Yue for what the captain did?" Shang Junlin thought for a while and then reacted.

"Otherwise, why did the dignified captain buy the poor students who have not yet entered the imperial court? If the reason is the advice of the king of Yue, the king of Yue lives in the fief all the year round, what is the reason why he wants to install his own staff in the imperial court? "Shen Yu chuckled lightly. Next, "Whether it is or not, as long as you let out the wind and let those people think it is."

With the last emperor's will, Shang Junlin couldn't directly attack King Yue, but what if King Yue himself crossed the line?

King Yue still didn't know that his own people were sitting in prison, and the pot came from the sky.

The emperor personally ordered that the Dali Temple did not dare to delay any further, and the result of the trial was obtained before the end of the examination.

As soon as the students left the examination room, they heard such a big and shocking news, and they gathered together in a strong spirit, wondering if they would be implicated.

Especially some of the people who have been found, their faces "brushed" white, and they don't know what to do.

It was Shang Junlin who instructed the officials in advance to appease the students before letting them go back to rest temporarily.

Jiang Huaiqing knew what happened in advance, and Shen Yu also told him the bottom line, saying that the matter would be resolved when they left the examination room.

After taking a good rest to replenish his energy, Jiang Huaiqing asked He Chengyu to go to the hall for dinner together.

"It's hard to finish the exam, it should be lively and lively."

To celebrate the end of the exam, Yingxing Building held a free banquet to reward the hard-working students. Everyone knows that this is the tradition of Yingxing Building over the years, and there is no excuse.

The hall was lively and lively, and the students who were all light after the exam gathered together to talk, chatting and chatting about the major events that happened recently.

"I really didn't expect such a big thing to happen this year."

"Yeah, fortunately, His Majesty had foresight and found out that it was wrong in advance. Otherwise, how could I be so comfortable getting together to talk now?"