Chapter 165

Since ancient times, the imperial court's control of localities has been a headache for those in power.

In the later period of the Emperor's reign, because of his incompetence, not only the court but also the localities were affected.

After Shang Junlin ascended the throne, he first solved the problems of the court with a quick knife, and then gradually solved the local problems. Up to now, in most places, it can be said that the government is clear.

However, there are always exceptions.

For example, the Subei officials that were just resolved not long ago, and Hanzhou, which has a problem this time.

At the end, Shang Junlin handed the matter over to the Prime Minister and Lord Duan to deal with it together. There was a problem with the mobilization of officials. As a cabinet minister, he had to take some responsibilities more or less.

Officials who can be transferred to the capital have passed the imperial examination. This type of examination does not refer to a single test score, but a comprehensive consideration of various aspects. Only those who have the ability and no major mistakes can be transferred back to the capital.

Since Lord Xu was transferred to the capital, it means that he passed the assessment. As for why the matter in Hanzhou was not discovered, it is a question that the Prime Minister and Lord Duan need to find out.

Returning to Yuzhang Palace, seeing the depression standing by the window, the anger in Shang Junlin's heart dissipated a little.

"Your Majesty is back?" Hearing footsteps, Shen Yu turned back.

Shang Junlin walked over silently and hugged the person in his arms: "The news came back from Hanzhou today?"

"Have you found the trace of King Yue?" Shen Yu's first reaction was this.

"Not yet. It's the Xu family's business. The concubine of the Xu family is telling the truth. What the Xu family did in Hanzhou is far more than that."

"Your Majesty is angry about this?" Shen Yu raised his hand and stroked the man's back.

"Such a person can still be transferred to the capital, I..."

"Your Majesty didn't know before, but now that he knows, where he should go, he will naturally return to where he should go. Those who make mistakes will eventually get the punishment they deserve. Your Majesty doesn't need to think about it." Shen Yu comforted.

After breaking the first opening, the next thing is much easier to check.

Hanzhou.

"What happened during the autumn hunting? Why did Junjun ram into the holy car and offend your lord? What is the current situation of the Xu family?"

Mrs. Xu's mother's Cheng family was in a panic.

When the news came back, the Cheng family made plans for the first time. The Cheng family has been rooted in Hanzhou for many years and is the largest family in Hanzhou. Because of their marriage with Master Xu, they were said to be the only family in Hanzhou due to the power of Master Xu. Hands cover the sky is not an exaggeration.

If it weren't for the power of the sky, they would not be able to force the bitter master to swallow the grievances after such an incident. On the surface, they have the same limelight.

"Master, what should we do now? People from the imperial court have already arrived in Hanzhou, and there is news like that from the capital. Many people don't listen to us anymore."

"What's the use of talking about this now? You don't know what the emperor's style is today. Unless he can't find it out, no one can escape based on what we've done over the years!"