Chapter 159

After all, Shang Junlin is also an emperor, so he can't stay in the tent all the time, and Shen Yu can't ride a horse. Even if he wants to accompany him, he still has to go out at certain times.

The king's hunting also showed his subjects to a certain extent that the king was strong and unshakable. The first arrow before the hunt started was shot by Shang Junlin.

When Shang Junlin went out for a trip, he would definitely not come back empty-handed. Shen Yu had walked with him and knew that this man was proficient in riding and archery, and he would definitely be able to hunt a lot of prey.

"Ayu didn't ask before, I thought you weren't curious about it." Shang Junlin put down the cup in his hand and raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't ask before because I wanted to save the surprise for the end." Shen Yu said casually.

Shang Junlin didn't pierce his misunderstanding: "I didn't memorize what it was, and I'll let Meng Chang bring the booklet to you to see."

When they were hunting, they were only responsible for drawing bows and shooting arrows, and picking up prey was done by special people. Shang Junlin didn't remember which ones, it was normal.

With that said, Shang Junlin turned his head to look at Eunuch Meng who was waiting on the side. Without any further instructions, Eunuch Meng hurriedly went to get the booklet.

As someone who is serving in front of the emperor, you should have this kind of wink, and know what the master is going to do through the subtle actions of the master.

Shen Yu scooped a spoonful of porridge and put it in his mouth. The dishes in front of him were bland and had a certain fire-reducing effect. There was no way, special circumstances.

"It's a pity, I only tasted the meat roasted by His Majesty himself once." Shen Yu Wangrou sighed.

The roast is so greasy that he can't eat it now.

"Ayu likes it, I will bake it for you after returning to the palace. The imperial kitchen has all the ingredients." Shang Junlin gently wiped away the water stains from the corner of Shen Yu's mouth.

Feeling the eyes that suddenly fell on him, he covered Shang Junlin's hand calmly: "Your Majesty, it seems that many people are watching us."

Shang Jun raised his eyes coldly, and under his cold eyes, the sight that fell on Shen Yu disappeared.

"They are very curious about us." Shen Yu stated the truth.

Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's hand: "They have heard of everything that happened before. Many people wanted to see you in private, but were stopped by me."

With Shen Yu's current status, he is qualified to meet the wife of life. Naturally, those wives of official life can also send letters to the palace to ask to meet Shen Yu.

This was the case with the first feudal kings and queens.

"What do they see me doing, no matter how bad it is, I am also a man, and most of these ministers' families are women, right?"

Although the south wind prevails, Da Huan regards the south wind as an elegant thing, but very few actually marry male wives. As far as Shen Yu knows, the wives of the ministers in the court are all women.

"I've sent a few, and no one will mention this later."

Shang Junlin said it well. There are many people in the court who are curious about Shen Yu. Before entering the palace, everyone's impression of him was that he was not favored by the Duke of Zhenbei. chance to meet him in person.