Chapter 27

Shen Yu was silent.

After getting along for this period of time, he has a new understanding of Shang Junlin, but the rebirth is very involved. Apart from himself, he does not intend to let the second person know this secret.

He knew that he had exposed a lot in Shang Junlin's eyes, and that if Shang Junlin didn't go into it, he pretended that the other party didn't find out. This is the case with He Xiaogong, and the same is true about "Fei Meng".

Shang Jun sighed and stroked his gloomy cheek: "I don't have to ask about other things, but your lord wants to tell me what kind of harm 'Fei Meng' will bring."

"Your Majesty?" Shen Yu raised his head, his face was so small that Shang Junlin could hold it with one palm. At this moment, the young man's face was full of disbelief, like a kitten that was in trouble but was not cleaned up.

"Does your gentleman think that I am someone who disregards people's wishes and insists on getting to the bottom of things?" Shang Jun raised his eyebrows sternly.

"Of course not, Your Majesty," Shen Yu stabilized his mind, "The matter of 'Scarlet Dream' may sound a bit bizarre."

When Shen Yu knew the truth in his previous life, the disbelief in his heart almost reached its peak. Who would have thought that the usual insignificant drugs could cause such terrifying effects.

"'Fei Meng' is actually nothing to be afraid of. What is really hard to prevent is another medicine prepared with 'Fei Meng' as a raw material. Just like 'Fei Meng', this medicine is colorless and tasteless, and only needs a little bit. It can make a strong man suffer from fever, but anyone who has been exposed to fever will be infected in a very short time, and at most seven days, they will die."

This incident in the previous life happened after a natural disaster. At first, Shen Yu, like everyone else, thought it was a plague after a natural disaster, or only later learned that the plague was fake and the man-made disaster was real. Listed as prohibited drugs.

It's a pity that Shen Yu was in the fief of the King of Yue at the time, and he didn't know much about the inside story. Before "Scarlet Dream" was discovered, how many plagues were man-made, Shen Yu didn't know.

"I will ask Yinlongwei to investigate." Shang Junlin frowned tightly.

Shen Yu didn't know if Shang Junlin completely believed his words, but when Shang Junlin said to investigate, Shen Yu was still severely relieved. Maybe the people behind the scenes haven't done anything yet, and it is worth it to kill this man-made disaster in advance.

Shen Yu borrowed some medical books from Imperial Physician Gu, which turned into various medical books if they were usually used to pass the time.

It is said that a long illness has become a doctor. Because of his health, Shen Yu has studied medical skills, which is not as good as Gu Taiyi, who has been immersed in his ears and eyes since he was a child. He still understands some simple medical principles.

Shen Yu's actions were not hidden from others. Shang Junlin quickly learned the news that Shen Yu was interested in medical skills, and he paused for a moment before asking, "Did you have any interest in medical skills in Zhenbei Houfu before?"

"Your Majesty, according to the information found by Yinlongwei, what your lord learned when he was in Zhenbei Hou's mansion was very complicated, and his medical skills were also a little involved." Eunuch Meng replied respectfully.

"I know."

When Shang Junlin returned to Yuzhang Palace, Shen Yu was flipping through a medical book.

The young man sat under the window, and the sun poured down from the window, casting a hazy halo on the young man. The jade-like face was hidden behind the white fur collar, which was delicate and moving.