Chapter 30

When Shang Junlin said the first sentence on the opposite side, his face sank. When Shen Yu turned to look at him, he had returned to his expressionless face.

But Shen Yu could feel the anger on Shang Junlin.

The more you don't show it, the more it shows how angry the man is.

Shen Yu was originally angry because he was offended, but after hearing the last sentence from the other party, he just felt amused. In these days, someone really wants their life because of lust.

It is rare for His Majesty to be so angry.

Shen Yu approached Shang Junlin, poked his arm, and asked in a low voice, "Arin, what did it feel like to be robbed in the street for the first time?"

"Ayu doesn't seem angry at all?" Shang Junlin also asked in a low voice.

"Of course I'm angry, but I believe that Arin will get justice for me. Thinking of this, I also think that a clown who jumps on the beam is not worth being angry with. Is your majesty angry?"

Obviously he was angry, but the reason why Shang Junlin was angry was different from what Shen Yu thought. He was angry that Shen Yu was coveted by others. How dare that person covet his noble lord!

The person on the opposite side obviously didn't know who they had messed with. Seeing the two of them whispering together, they thought they were moved by his proposal, and continued:

"You see that there are so many people here, even if you rush over, you may not be able to find a good position. It will be bad if you are bumped by someone. If you follow me, you will not have these troubles at all. I promise that my place will not. Any crowding, not only that, but the best view."

"What our son said is that the two of you should not be ignorant of praise. It is your blessing that our son is honored to invite you."

Shen Yu is now very curious about the identity of the youth in Huafu. There are many powerful people in the imperial capital, and it is impossible to say such words without any power.

"Does Arin know who that person is?"

"do not know."

Shen Yu didn't know either. In his previous life, he had dealt with many powerful people for King Yue, and there was no such person in it. He thought it was because his family had some power, and he didn't have any achievements.

"We don't know your identity yet. Shouldn't the inviter report his family name first?"

"My son was negligent, come and tell them who this son is."

"Our son-in-law is Qian Mingfu, the direct young master of the Qian family, and our son-in-law's sister-in-law will enter the palace to be the queen in the future." The servant looked proud.

Coincidentally, this is not the case. The Qian family is the mother's family of Princess Li, and the young lady of the Qian family is the woman that King Li tried to send into Shang Junlin's harem.

"Arin, what's the matter with the Qian family, why are the young ladies rushing to ask for..."

"The Qian family has a big heart," Shang Junlin interrupted him, "Ayu said, yes or no?"

Shen Yu had heard about the Qian family. When the late emperor was on the throne, the Qian family was only a small family. Later, a daughter of the Qian family married King Li as the concubine, and King Li was on the right side when Shang Junlin ascended the throne. The family also rose with the tide, and with the help of King Li, it grew stronger day by day.

"What Ah Rin said is that people who are not worthy of virtue should be virtuous." Shen Yu said.

Under the control of King Li, many children of the Qian family have entered the officialdom. If they can do practical things, it is better to say.